Jo-Burgers Meat Up

Also @SIGSTART has been typing for half an hour now. I think he is going to reply with a novel.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen thatā€¦

The evening of 1 December works for me (I have another appointment in the afternoon, but it should be finished by 17h00 or 18h00.)

Iā€™m actually in Centurion, but not averse to travelling to Joburg for our first burger night at a nice joint (paying it forward for how far the Cape Townians drove to meet me!)

We have a Burger Bistro here in Centurion, near the N14 offramp, if yaā€™ll want to consider that. There are other great restaurants around here to consider that arenā€™t franchised too.

2 Likes

Yeah Burger Bistro is great!

I think Iā€™ll avoid this burger though, Iā€™m not crazy.

1 Like

Copying @wenzdayzā€™s list in here because these are some pretty awesome places to consider as well:

• Hudsons - Parkhurts
  • Dukes Burgers Greenside (Although they are quite pricey but the burgers are monsters)
  • BGR - Rosebank
  • Jerryā€™s Burger Bar - Illovo
  • Brooklyn Brothers - Roodekruin
1 Like

Iā€™m very keen but the 1st wonā€™t work for me unfortunately as itā€™s my father-in-lawā€™s birthday that day.

1 Like

STRANGER DANGER!!!

images

2 Likes

Am indeed. Got a couple of kak weeks ahead but will definitely be keen if Iā€™m able. Will watch the thread.

I am in! 100%. Just set the date and place and Iā€™ll be there!!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s always a vegetarian option!

you can make dueā€¦or you can fuck off :smiley:

(just a Jimmy Carr joke, donā€™t hate me i love you)

1 Like

Iā€™d also love to come through! 1 or 2 December should work, looks like my wife does not work that weekend.

However, I would prefer earlier in the day if possible. If it will be held in the late afternoon/early evening I would probably have to skip.

3 Likes

I volunteer to come to take the selfie!

3 Likes

If its after 4 on a Saturday im in, sundays are cool , otherwise im working.

We should rename this thread to Jo-Burgers Night!

5 Likes

But what about those who live in neighbouring metros? Are we excluded from the fun?

2 Likes

Not all all, the suggestion was merely for the sake of a pun :smile:

1 Like

So is this happening?

2 Likes

Step 1: Agree the date
Step 2: Agree the location
Step 3: ā€¦
Step 4: Profit?

3 Likes

I reckon we should find out where everyone lives and find a place in the middle. Because thereā€™s people from everywhere.

Otherwise Iā€™m fine with 1 December and I agree to make it a lunch thing because then @Blazzok can join us. He will be driving through all the way from the middle of nowhere. I said Iā€™ll go visit him and I just never do. Itā€™s bad.

3 Likes