Jo-Burgers Meat Up

That came out so much better than I anticipated! Well done sir!

5 Likes

That’s so awesome!, Thanks for doing that Jan

Hmmm, it can only be better than you had in your head, right…RIGHT!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @SIGSTART! :grin:

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/r/Broceps/lyGvFk0

More like this seeing how big your feet are :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That was pretty great

3 Likes

Thank you all for doing that - that was even more epic than I’d hoped. And thanks Jan for the quality camera and editing job (you might want to work on your sound man skills though :smiley: )

3 Likes

That was very cool.

2 Likes

HEY! Where are my royalties!?!?

JK

If you send me the Kitty (and true) mascot image I’ll make you a standard intro to use on future videos

3 Likes

Yay I was right on my guessed, I did get Metalsoup right, but Friedpet, Tom and the other unknowns I had no idea.

3 Likes

Thats what I thought @Flex would look like.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha

(Yes it is a complete sentence)

2 Likes

Nice work Jan!

3 Likes

HA! You guys were literally across from where I live. (I wasn’t there that weekend, but I still live there). Looks like you guys had a blast - nice one!

1 Like

Candlewoods?

Candlewoods? I don’t have money! No, the new estate that’s being built up there, Golden Fields.

Ah ok, I know the place well. One of our newest shareholders (he’s been with the company since inception, so we gave him shares) lives in Candlewoods. We used to carpool to clients where we worked together for about 4 years. We stopped now due to our new baby, but the security guards at Candlewoods still know me well. :smile:

It’s a lovely area - and we have access to 22 restaurants on Mr Delivery. #winning