Last Call BBS

Boot up your Z5 Powerlance and dial into Last Call BBS , the last game from Zachtronics!

The Barkeep’s loaded up his retro computer with a full set of puzzle games for you to download and play. No need to worry about copy protection, they’re all fully cracked and ready to enjoy!

Includes eight full games:

• 20th Century Food Court : Design factories to produce food just like they did over 700 years ago in the 20th century. Keep your costs low and your machines running fast!

• STEED FORCE Hobby Studio : Assemble robot models based on the anime smash hit Steed Force right on your computer. No sandpaper required!

• X’BPGH: The Forbidden Path : Enter a cursed world and create bizarre flesh sculptures in exchange for eternal life. The master is pleased… but can you trust him?

• Sawayama Solitaire : It wouldn’t be a Zachtronics release without a brand-new solitaire game. This time it’s a fresh take on Klondike, the “classic” solitaire variant.

• Dungeons & Diagrams : Try your hand at these beguiling tile-based logic puzzles. Can you map out the dungeons and steal all the treasure?

• ChipWizard™ Professional : Build integrated circuits using wires, transistors, and capacitors. Wait a second, is this a game or a CAD program?

• HACK*MATCH : The tile-matching minigame from EXAPUNKS, completely remastered with a single player campaign and local head-to-head multiplayer (with Steam Remote Play support).

• Kabufuda Solitaire : Create matching sets of Japanese kabufuda cards in this retro-demake of the challenging original solitaire game that debuted in Eliza.

I’ve started playing some of the mini games in Last Call BBS, that you have to “download” from the BBS.

So far I have tried out 20th Century Food Court in which figuring out how it even works is part of the game. Very much a Zachtronics production line puzzle game.

I’ve also had a go at STEED FORCE Hobby Studio and man does it do a good job at recreating that experience of building snap together models. The manual is in Japanese characters so building the model is very much a puzzle of figuring out how everything goes together. Painting the model and sticking on the decals is also a very painstaking process. But it is oh so rewarding when you complete the design - which can then be exported as a GIF. Here is the model I built and painted:

Steed Force Hobby Studio - (PASCAL, 2022-07-16-12-24-11)

I’ve also played a great deal of Solitaire :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Is there a link perhaps? Or do I actually need to use a dial-up modem :wink:

2 Likes

Game Pass is your friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man, I didn’t even complete SpaceChem properly. :frowning:

2 Likes