Live Sim Racing

I think they will put the damage back if there is no more “rookies” aka celebs involved.
But yeah, did not like all the shunting.

3 Likes

Alonso and Barrichello team up to race the Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours!

The entry list for the event gets better and better! A provisional entry list should be out tomorrow, but it’s already looking pretty star-studded.

2 Likes

Shit this is shaping up to be one hellova race to look forward to. So many great drivers from both real life as well as esports scene.

3 Likes

It seems that rFactor 2 is gaining traction in the sim racing world.

6 Likes

Don’t forget the MotoGP boys…

3 Likes

Flip! Le Mans is gonna be great!

@DieGrootHammer, @Solitude, what happened to our team?!?!

1 Like

Internet problems, time problems and a lack of sponsorship. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well our iRacing flame has burnt out it seems. I haven’t even renewed my sub on there and haven’t driven a car on iRacing in perhaps 4 months.

But…there is still time to get the band back together. Perhaps try to see what this rFactor 2 is all about…

For now I’ll stick to the F1 games. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should join in for Assetto Corsa too. It’s a lot of fun. Maybe pick up the ultimate edition when it’s on special next. :grin:

1 Like

I enjoy the racing but I’m a bit limited on time. Would rather pick one and stick with it. :smile:

3 Likes

And it just got even better still… Official Ferrari AF Corse team:

2 Likes

This one is pretty cool. Happens 2020-05-30T19:00:00Z . Racing takes place in Forza Motorsport 7, and the event will also feature a medal and award ceremony in Minecraft after the racing has been completed:

Join the experience by watching livestreamed Forza Motorsport 7 racing on Mixer, Xbox YouTube, or Twitch.

3 Likes

2020-05-31T12:30:00Z

And even more live sim racing, this time some international Rally X using Dirt Rally 2.0!

Some of the biggest names from the FIA World Rallycross Championship will be joined by star drivers from an array of disciplines for the first race in a new series of World RX Esports events, starting this Sunday at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi (31 May).

The event will be comprised of 22 races and form a two-and-a-half hour show starting at 1330 UK / 1430 CET on 31 May and available on World RX Facebook and YouTube, as well as on Motorsport.tv.

3 Likes

The complete entry list for the Virtual Le Mans 24 Hours has been published:

Among the entries are Formula One’s Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, Lando Norris, Pierre Gasly and Antonio Giovinazzi, plus former World Champions Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button. They will be racing alongside Indy 500 winners Juan Pablo Montoya and Simon Pagenaud, stars from F2 such as Jack Aitken and Louis Deletraz, an all-female line up representing Richard Mille and the FIA’s Women in Motorsport programme plus W Series Champion Jamie Chadwick in another entry. Endurance racing’s elite from manufacturers Aston Martin, Corvette, Ferrari, Porsche and Toyota include Sébastien Buemi, Brendon Hartley, José María López, André Lotterer, Neel Jani, Nick Tandy, Miguel Molina, Darren Turner and Jan Magnussen plus so many more champions and legends from leading private teams across the LMP and GTE categories.

Add in names such as Barrichello, Fisichella, Fittipaldi, Massa, Panis, Rosenqvist, Vandoorne and Vergne plus world-renowned esports stars such as Greger Huttu, Rudy Van Buren, David Tonizza, Joshua Rogers and Jimmy Broadbent and there is a true feast of entertainment ahead both on and off track!

2 Likes

Please let SImon Pagenaud and Lando Norris drive in the same stint!!! :smiley:
This is cracking up to be an amazing race!

2 Likes

Sergio Perez and Pierre Gasly will make their F1 Esports debuts this weekend in Sunday’s Virtual Azerbaijan Grand Prix, in what will be the penultimate race in the series. That bloke in his shed will also be back and racing on the Racing Point team with Sergio. Full grid here.

3 Likes

Link to the stream:

And some streamers
Jimmer:

Charlie

Lando:

Gasser:

Albie:

Georgie:

3 Likes

For a change I watched both last night’s race and this evening’s race. It was fun.

2 Likes