Looking for co-op buddies

So, rather than clog up other topics, I thought it good to create a topic on this very subject.

It could work well if you post what games you are playing and in need of a partner of. Anybody finding a game mentioned by someone else can then tag the potential partner.

Oltman:
Looking for Far Cry 4 or 5 buddies, 2 to 4 players.

@DieGrootHammer:
Hey @oltman old buddy old pal o grote koning, lets play FC4!

You get the idea. Use it or don’t use it.

8 Likes

The day @DieGrootHammer genuinely and sincerely refers to you as “o grote koning” is the day I’ll co-op FC4 with you (to your immediate regret, I assure you - if you think my driving is kak, wait until you see my shooting!)

2 Likes

O grote koning @oltman, it would be my honor to join you in co-op shenanigans in Far Cry 4. I’ve not finished the game yet, and have played about 5 hours of the game so far. So I’m okay with restarting. I’m not too far into the smgame in any case.

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

And believe me, you’re gonna join us in co-op soon enough…

3 Likes

I’m in for FC4. My nephews reset my game. Now I have no shiny guns or skills

2 Likes

This is awkward… FC 4 only supports 2 players co-op…

And so does Far Cry 5.

And this is weird since The third game had a 4 player story separate from the main campaign.

2 Likes

Yeah, I played through that. It was eggs sell lint

4 Likes

Oi, why don’t you guys wait for Game Club before starting Far Cry 4?

3 Likes

Cos I need to buy it as well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Isn’t gameclub, aimed at singleplayer and experiencing it, and then sharing afterwards, not necessarily co-op, that you play through with someone?

3 Likes

ITs both, we have had a few where we all game together as well

3 Likes

There is also MEWME.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ve played with 4 people before…

1 Like

I have a bit of a weird request: One of my favourite games from back in the day was Left 4 Dead (the first one, not L4D2) and I would love to play it again but sadly there are no longer dedicated servers for it. :frowning_face:

So if anyone is keen for a bit of nostalgic zombie killing let me know. :zombie: It would be awesome if someone with fiber and is keen to play could host because I sadly only have ADSL. :disappointed:

1 Like

Only if you promise not to set me a light when I’m carrying the petrol cans to throw in car

1 Like

Hmmm, it seems I’ve only got Left 4 Dead 2

1 Like

All of the levels from the first game are in L4D2 though, but I suppose they still have the sequels weapons and features.

1 Like

Didn’t realise you meant 1 not 2. Whoops

1 Like

I missed out on the sale for Far Cry 4 - I will have to wait and see to grab it on sale

1 Like