Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

most likely. I don’t know of any role or ability that would give you info like that. but we are seemingly dealing with a bastard mod here… :thinking:

2 Likes

@murfle 5 votes to Lynch
@GregRedd 5 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 5 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch (Wyvern)
@Talentloos 5 votes to lynch
@Wyvern 2 votes to lynch (flex, dgh, talent)
@Flex 5 votes to lynch
@MalicE 5 votes to lynch

##Vote @Wyvern

@murfle 5 votes to Lynch
@GregRedd 5 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 5 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch (Wyvern)
@Talentloos 5 votes to lynch
@Wyvern 1 votes to lynch (flex, dgh, talent, greg)
@Flex 5 votes to lynch
@MalicE 5 votes to lynch

ugh… now the big question, to hammer or not to hammer…

All I can say is I am will to show my role, I am an innocent townie who had 2 super powers, one is gone and the other will really influence how the townies win or lose

honestly, you are about to be lynched. you might as well show your cards now to help swing the vote…

I had a potion last night that prevented my death, someone tried to kill me. I have another one that will let me go visit 1 person and if they are a maf goon it will turn them into a townie

1 Like

I am just not sure, that if someone was indeed watching her, and might have seen she is innocent perhaps, why is no one claiming that action?

How do you know you were attacked? Did you get confirmation from mid?

You said someone watched you though at first?!

I didnt want to give away my secret power - I am a mad scientist, who had 1 healing potion and 1 potion to turn maf into townie

But why did you not say that you were attacked? That does not give away your role?

And having “mad” before a role usually does not align with town

1 Like

BAZINGA!!
you did it.
You took your healthpotion and created one super potion that can be used to turn a mafia goon into a vanilla towns.
You however do need to visit that person’s room in the night to perform your action.
An action on the mob boss or a townie will return a negative result.

Use it wisely Shelley, you only have one.

Character evolved.
You are a super rare mad scientist.

In that case, you’re obviously going to be the target again tonight. Any idea if you get to use your potion to change someone over before they kill you?

oooh that is super against the rules to post mod pm’s. SMITE!!!

1 Like

Mob Boss… I have never heard that in Mafia before though… or just me?

She could have typed that up herself and say that Mod sent it to her…
Has been done before

1 Like

Who did you use it on last night then?

COnsidering Im dead in anycase I felt like throwing causion to the wind

Meh I know I am dead, either by lynch or by the maf

If you do survive the lynch, doc please protect her then. If she is telling the truth it can be useful. But I do not believe her 100%