Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

I’ll be honest, I think I need to change my vote to Flex again. He just completely sound like a mafia at the moment. His replies just states that.

##unvote @Wyvern

Not 100% sure how.

1st Wayv said she was 100% watched. Now she says she was 100% attacked

@murfle 5 votes to Lynch
@GregRedd 5 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 5 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch (Wyvern)
@Talentloos 5 votes to lynch
@Wyvern 2 votes to lynch (flex, talent, greg)
@Flex 5 votes to lynch
@MalicE 5 votes to lynch

I want to know who @Wyvern tried her conversion potion on last night.

Does my statement not bother anyone at all about what she said?? O_o

1 Like

I only got the potion last night after the attack. I am still considering who to use it on, currently Hammer, Talentloos and Flex are my main suspects

1 Like

yeah its dodgy as fuck. My vote will stay.

I didnt want to admit to being attacked last night - if I just said I was attacked and the doc healed me, no one would have believed it, same if I said I was just watched. So For as long as I could I tried to hide my resurection potion

So you had a healing potion to protect yourself from the beginning, used that when you were attacked last night, and then got the conversion potion??

1 Like

Did you not use a potion to protect / heal yourself?
Or was it the doc. Your story just does not seem to line up

i know its a new mod and everything, but that sounds way OP to me. She can protect herself AND turn a maf into a townie?

1 Like

one shots though it seem

##vote Wyv

ok but think about it. If a maf gets turned, he can just straight up come and say, oh, x and y are maf. kill them and we win.

1 Like

ja it all smells fucky

I’m driving 1 vote to lynch

I suspect the mod just wanted to give me a chance to play for more than 1 day knowing I would either be killed the first night or be the first lynch.

The potion was used to protect - I never claimed the doc healed me.

Exactly dude

It was one that kicked in if I was killed - my action last night was no action to be taken since I couldnt do anything

Im starting to think more and more that @Flex is the GF, simply because he keeps trying to twist my words and provoke either a lynch or kill order against me

If I die tonight I will do so hopefully after I turn a goon to townie

1 Like

I am very confused at the moment.
That has never been an issue in any other games. If you were attacked, and saved you usually make it known as a watcher or tracker might then have info on who tried to kill you and can expose the killer :?

1 Like

Not trying to twist anything. Trying to understand as you have had several different stories now. If you said D1 you were attacked and this is whats going on, I would believe you much more. But you have several different stories now though. So unsure what to believe.