Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

You also keep forgetting that I am still new to the game and REALLY suck at this. I also normally get killed off within 2 days no matter what I say. So please kill me and get it over with I am not defending myself anymore

Ok I’ve caught up on the drama. Seems like Wyvern is getting caught up in all sorts of stories, not sure what to believe. But we do need to make a lynch and start routing out the mafia’s. Sorry Wyv if you’re innocent but…

##vote @Wyvern

2 Likes

That’s a lynch no more talking.

I’m on the road so a proper write up will follow.

I can confirm @Wyvern had a super rare townie roll and she was correct

2 Likes

bastard mod…

2 Likes

Please get all actions in to me

Still waiting for actions. Do you want to continue on monday. Only talk relating to start times allowed

1 Like

Am easy either way. Happy to go along with the consensus.

Also happy to go with the consensus

Monday works for me, I’m going to be drunk tomorrow

1 Like

Valid point. Seconded. See you, hungover and headachy, on Monday.

All actions are in as of this morning.

You guys have seriously complicated my life with regards to your actions.
I have had to message a friend off the forum to make sure I report back right.
Some exciting developments on the way

2 Likes

As the cast wakes up to start the new day, they notice Leonard @murfle face down in a pool of blood, shot in the back of the head.

Murfle, you are Leonard.

Your mother is a psycologist, she had many friends come past the house from the medical field. Some where Doctors. You picked it up. I mean it’s just science right……

Murf, you are the town doctor. You may make a house call once per night to only one person. Should they be attacked you will bring them back to life.

Not all Super Heroes wear capes.

Two townies dead in 24 hours, what sorcery is this??

Day 3 starts

1 Like

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 4 votes to lynch
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 4 votes to lynch

@Snowbeast will there also be a write up about @Wyvern’s character? You had mentioned that she was a rare type of townie?

two mins bud

Angie, you are Sheldon.

Scared shitless of a germ infestation, you brought with you a rejuvenation potion. This potion will unexplainably bring you back to life only once either from a lynch or hit at night.

Angie, you are a mad scientist. An apparent rare role with many variations. You are aligned with the town and only power is your potion.

I searched high and low for a very very rare character. I saw this variation on a game on mafia scum

She did evolve after night 1 and could have turned a maf into a VT

So mafia made an AFK kill. Sounds like the modus operandi of people well versed in the game. Also @GregRedd did nothing, so

##vote @Talentloos

I tend to agree.

I just want to bit more info on what happened.

N1 there was no death. There was a doc, and Wyvern said she used her potion.
So if the doc did heal someone, and action was successful, why was nothing said :frowning: More info would have come out perhaps.
And does that mean that there might be 2 factions that can kill?

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 3 votes to lynch (DGH)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 4 votes to lynch

How many mafia are we dealing with?

Also, both @Talentloos and @Flex were very quick to jump onto my theory of @Wyvern, which turned out to be wrong. Which is why I suspect both being mafia. Let’s see if @Flex or @Talentloos vote of each other. If they don’t, then they must be mafia

2 Likes