Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Damn. 2 Townies down. Means we are, at best, split 3-3 now. Possibly even 2-4 if the starting numbers were split evenly. We need a quick win, or we’re doomed.

DGH has echoed my very first hunch from D1, so hopefully…

##Vote @Talentloos

1 Like

That is a very flawed theory. I was questioning Wyv before any of you. as She lied and stories did not line up. if she just told the truth then we would have had more info, protect her and use her 2nd potion to try convert a maf to a townie.

Then vote for @Talentloos then.

this… is madness

1 Like

I haev no problem voting for him. But we have 0 info. So can’t risk loosing another townie with a blind vote.

There must be a watcher, tracker, jailer or something with ANY info

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 4 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 2 votes to lynch (DGH, gregredd)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 4 votes to lynch

Have nothing to prove. And will vote once we have info. I did not vote wyv blindly. I explained why I voted and it is valid. She misled us, which costed her life

There probably is, but with too many Mafia and too few Townies left right now, it’s probably straight up suicide to declare roles at the moment.

ok so Doc is dead… that makes any RC’ing extra difficult

I’m not 100% sold on the Talentloos vote yet but I think it’s a good start

1 Like

in theory we should still have tracker, watcher, RB and cop

but we also had a bloody mad scientist so who the fuck knows. we could have a Jester as well…

If it was done yesterday when people clearly had important info we would have more townies. That is the big problem.

If a watcher or tracker of some kind has not given any information yet then there is a big problem

1 Like

I’ve said before that I’m the watcher. I said in my post this morning that @GregRedd did nothing. Now YOU are the one that is missing information and misleading people.

1 Like

There is not just 1 inv role surely though, we have gotten 0 useful info

Does this mean @GregRedd is a vanilla townie?

Watcher doesn’t work like that

Not sure if there are vanilla townies with so few left, and a SK still on the loose. Would be a bit op i think

I watched him and the feedback was nothing happened. How does that not work like that?

where do you get this SK theory from?

you see who visited your target, not what your target does

1 Like

I explained it, that if we had 2 people that could protect.
N1 Wyvern said she used her potion.
And murfle was doc. So if anyone was protected and also attacked N1, then there might be 2 factions that can kill.