Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Wyv “used” her potion when maf tried to kill her

we just assumed Doc got it right but it was in actual fact Wyv’s poition

1 Like

We do not know who tried to kill her, she just said she used her potion. So just stating possibilities that we need to be aware of

then where was the second kill?

You are reading half of what i am saying. IF both healed successfully, then there MIGHT be 2 faction that can kill.

Morning people. jeez you dont like me this morning. I think the Wyv vote was appropriate at the time I made it. She had conflicting stories and mod kind of fucked her with such a weird role that wasn’t very believable.

dude that’s a massive IF

Indeed. but we got no info from murfle on who or if he healed. So it is a possibility we need to keep open

ja but remember he wouldn’t know if his target was hit

The person he healed would get info that someone tried to attack him though. Depending on mod, some mods do let docs know if their actions were successful

personally never seen that before

it’s one of those ongoing problems with Mafia and having different mods each game. there should be a standard for how mod provides feedback.

like DGH’s “nothing happened” could also mean he was blocked, but there’s no way to know for sure

2 Likes

That is very true

I have claimed to be Town but never mentioned whether I have a special role or not. I’m still not prepared to do that now - I’m already opening myself up to the Mafia.

Yeah, Malice is correct. Just because no-one visited me doesn’t mean I possibly didn’t visit someone else for whatever reason. I’m not say I did, just that DGH wouldn’t know if I did.

I don’t think we have any VT’s in this game

1 Like

@DieGrootHammer Maybe you can clarify for us since you’ve already claimed your ability to observe people - are you a watcher or tracker?

It’s possible that you’re claiming to be a watcher to try and trick us into thinking you’re a townie but you got the role itself confused… but I hope that’s not the case.

Maf can have watcher/tracker too. they are not pro-town only roles

Hmm, that does make it complicated then

Yeah either you are not understanding how your role works or you fucked up…

I am like Batman, a watcher of the night.

it’s rare, but it can happen

I think he just got confused. it literally happens every game