Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

jip those two always trip people up.

I am going into my year end finance meeting now. So I will be away for a few hours. Dont lynch me.

1 Like

So a vigilante like Batman too? :smile:

after two hours of not talking to each other the projector flickers to life and a badly made powerpoint slide shines on the wall one one side is a floorplan showing a hidden safe and the next is a riddle, first to shout out the answer gets to open it

A BOY AND A DOCTOR WENT FISHING. THE BOY WAS THE DOCTOR’S SON BUT THE DOCTOR WASN’T THE BOY’S FATHER. WHO IS THE DOCTOR?

you may be surprised at the contents, enjoy

Wow this is so sexist.
It is his mother

3 Likes

@Flex

Would you like to
a) open the safe
b) gift the safe
c) destroy the code so nobody can open it

2 Likes

Everyone gone for meetings it seems?

No, I’m sitting here editing photos while I wait to see what you’re going to do with that safe

Action has been done. Did it while no one was looking

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 2 votes to lynch (DGH, gregredd)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 4 votes to lynch

so what did you get?

Would you not like to know

wait… why does DGH need 5 votes to lynch?

you gave it to Hammer didn’t you!

Wait wtf O_o

@DieGrootHammer did you also get something?

very suspicious…

I found a thing which gives me a bit more protection. Every little bit helps not to totally eradicate the town people. And now I can watch people through the comfort of my paintball mask

…how?

Does it make a difference? Does it make you nervous that you as a mafia now have a more difficult time lynching a towns folk?

1 Like

Flex finds a safe and all of a sudden you have +1 to lynch and flex plays the ignorant card and you claim you found this protection thing secretly… that concerns me