Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Why would I give a drop away?
Perhaps there was some kind of secret trigger the mod placed in the game or something. Won’t be the first time though

don’t believe that. I think you and Hammer are maf and now he’s immortal

GG

Wow, he claimed watcher. With no counter claim, and now you say he is maf? O_o
How does that work exactly ?

it’s completely possible that town could not have a watcher. I find it amazing how you just accept that he found a paintball mask

If there is no watcher, and no one claimed Tracker. Then there is 0 town investigative role. Would be wayyy to imbalanced don’t you think?

1 Like

you know very well at this point it would be suicide for anybody to RC for no good reason

It was suicide already as soon with Wyv and Murfle.
A role like a tracker does not have near the implication one of their roles had.

There are 6 people left.

Lets say best case scenario, 2 are maf and 1 is a SK(Big Maybe).
Then there might be 3 Town. With those odds we might need to, especially if there is any info we might not know of. Because if we loose 1 more town then it is GG basically

and now nobody will have protection if they RC. you should only reveal your role if you have damning evidence

That is true. But People do not want to for some reason.
Wyvern had info that could have helped. She did not say someone tried to attack her and used her potion to try and protect her role. And that did not work out well at all.
But I agree, if there is 0 evidence then sure, do not reveal. but surely there must be more info than only Hammers N1 Watch?

precisely why it’s borderline impossible for there to be an SK

You CAN’T have 2 killers in a game this size

I would rather keep it open as an option and possibility than totally ignore it. No harm in being extra cautious. Better safe than sorry

Wyv didn’t have any info. How could she, she didn’t have an investigation role

ok so what is your role. what info do you have?

At this stage the only person I 90% believe to be towny is Hammer. Due to no counter role claim

She KNEW she was attacked. She said so herself, and used the potion to save herself.
Instead she said someone watched her. Hammer claimed watcher, and he was not watching her. So did not line up.
If she was straight up, her role would have been more believable

I have 0 Info. I am a VT.

Seems like I am the only one actually reading and analyzing everything :frowning:

1 Like

And so with our doctor and mad scientist gone, I am pretty sure I will be the next target for lunch by the mafia.

With so few people it does seem that way :confused:

I am very suspicious of Malice and want to try play the odds to try win

Which is why we need to lynch a mafia. Which is why I still think @Talentloos. He is way too quiet. He normally defends and probes when he doesn’t have information, so I wonder about him.

ja but she didn’t know who attacked her. she had 0 info. she revealed her role, and you still lynched her.

I’m still on the fence with him…