Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Now @Flex are you going to tell us what you got in the safe?

She initially said she was just watched. not attacked. IF murfle he might have told us “wait hold up, the person I targeted last night was also attacked” Instead she lied and jsut said she was watched. Then Turning the story around when on the chopping block. Off course I did not believe here then.

You are twisting everything I am trying to say

##vote Malice

For you nope, there is a person that know. And that is all that matters

she was trying to protect her role. and murfle wouldn’t have known if his target was attacked. we’ve covered all of this.

and “just being watched” might have been flavour to her surviving the attack.

yes, hammer who you gave the item to. I don’t understand why you are trying to cover it up.

1 Like

Her trying to protect her role did not work clearly.
And yes, a Doc would definitely be told if his heal was effective or not. In every game I have played they were notified.

No she clearly said she was attacked when on the chopping block.

If you are attacked and somehow survived, that is critical information that someone else might be able to make sense of that had/had an inv role. That is Mafia 101. At the start Town always have advantage on numbers, so if something that significant happens town need to make a move asap to try figure out what is going on

Yip. Mistakes have been made. And not just by Wyv sadly.

once again, literally never been told if my heal saved someone. mod might say your action was successful but that just means it wasn’t blocked, not your target was hit.

and how did that work out? nobody came forward and she still got lynched

No one else could have saved her, and no one would come forward because we ALL thought her role was BS

1 Like

so how would her coming forward from the start have changed anything? likem Greg said. mistakes were made. hers was saying anything in the first place

1 Like

I have explained that 100 times already dude. and actually gave an exact scenario

but nobody would have believed her. fuck I didn’t believe her. that whole “i can turn maf into VT” business was absurd!

1 Like

If she said straight up she was attacked, used a potion and had 1 more then I would have believed her as she would not have had anything to gain for saying that at all.

And there are many Absurd roles in mafia

Or am i really the only one that feels that way?

Ja that’s why they aren’t common practice. Like the bloody Jester.

Very true, but she made it seem even more dodgey than what it actually was

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 2 votes to lynch (DGH, gregredd)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 3 votes to lynch (flex)

We shouldn’t even be discussing this anymore because it isn’t relative anymore to the current state of the game

##vote talentloos

It is, because that is why we are in the position we are in currently

Almost done with my meetings.Ill be back soon. dont lynch me