Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

You have one vote and a lot to answer for

1 Like

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 1 votes to lynch (DGH, gregredd, malice)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 3 votes to lynch (flex)

interesting how wayne just jump on my wagon with no reason. Same for hammer and greg really. No reasons given. Just voting. You say its because of my random vote for wyv, but thats bullshit. No one could have believed wyvā€™s story.

My vote is on Malice and will stay that way for now

a magic potion to protect her PLUS she could turn a maf to town? come one.

Iā€™m just following a hunch

you know who just votes on a ā€œhunchā€ ? someone who knows whats going on when others dont.

why didnā€™t you vote for Flex? he opened a safe

Why didnā€™t you vote for me then? :confused:

My vote will stay on you. You are dodgey AF, and not sure what your game plan is

We mustnā€™t forget that @GregRedd isnā€™t actually in the clear here. @DieGrootHammer confirmed that no one visited him, but since heā€™s not a tracker he wouldnā€™t know if @GregRedd had visited anyone else, e.g. @murfle

Iā€™m still not sure what to make of you. You claimed VT but I donā€™t think there are any VTs in this game. Unless there is only 1 maf

Tell us then why is our votes wrong. I will gladly change my vote if more information is given.

It will be very hard to tell you why your vote is wrong. The reasons for voting is the only thing i can challenge. And traditionally if votes just gets thrown out randomly, its because people know something they arent sharing or trying to explain to the rest of us. So all im seeing is you voting for me based on a very solid argument against wyv. The fact that she turned up town i believe was a little on the mod. giving her powers and a role that sounds too outlandish to be true. Its also the reason why i havent voted today so far because i have nothing to go on. Its been two nights and all we have is you mixing up your role and nothing else. But my main suspect is @MalicE at the moment. at least you provided a reason (even though its flimsy) its still a reason. Wayne just quickly jumped on after you with no reasoning. just saying he has a hunch. And thats not how this game works.

so ##vote Malice.

Thatā€™s hilarious

Wonā€™t you please copy paste the voting roll and add your vote. Driving for the next hour

show me where your reasoning was. you were discussing wyv with flex and the next message was just a vote for me.

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 1 votes to lynch (DGH, gregredd, malice)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 2 votes to lynch (flex, Talentloos)

I have suspected you for a while, and Iā€™m still trying to make sense of what is going on between DGH and Flex. So for the sake of progress I voted for you

yeah see thats not solid reasoning. thats just voting. Which makes me think you know shit you arenā€™t sharing with the rest of us.