Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

I’ll share what I have when I have it. Let me guess, you’re VT too

thats an assumption you are making not something I have ever said.

So where is your info?

Also… ^

yeah fuck it. I am pretty much dead either way.

##unvote

Just in case somebody tries to hammer

Unvote noted. Just driving

Pretty sure we’re stalemating again. @DarthMol is the only one without a standing vote, and with @Malice’s unvote, we’re dead in the water.

For now, just waiting for Talentloos to convince me otherwise

Im vig. 2 shot. I havent used anything yet. gg guys. Ill be dead tomorrow either way.

Reading back on today’s posts, Darth has been very quiet. :thinking:

Ok so what did you do N1 & N2? Just chill?

Nothing. Because it feels like a doomed role in this small setup. Its way too dangerous to randomly kill. If there were 15 people i would have gone mad.

VG as in Vigilante?

OK well if that’s true then that just further confirms my no VT theory. Which brings me back to Flex again and his dodgy safe

We need to focus on the inactives. Once again there are 2 or 3 of us arguing against each other and the others sits back and does nothing

1 Like

I don’t trust you, but I agree that while I do still think you are mafia, @MalicE has been extremely dodgy in his answers today. I didn’t expect that from him.

So here’s my theory.

GregRedd has been voting almost right after me on any vote I make, whether or not I have a theory or not. That is suspicion. And while I watched him and nobody visited means nothing in the greater scheme of things. But, I have no reason not to trust him, for now.

DarthMol is too quiet and I have no opinion of him at the moment

Talentloos seemed mafia to me from the way the #WyvernGate vote was handled.

Malice wasn’t on my radar, but from todays ramblings and ignoring obvious facts from #WyvernGate vote, he has definitely gotten onto my radar

Flex at this point, I wonder if I should trust him, but I’m going to.

So…

##unvote @Talentloos

##vote @MalicE

Hmm. Would @Snowbeast have set up the game with 2 Vigilantes?

Remember where I said:

That second part was self-depreciation and guilt. I am a/the Town Vigilante. And last night I killed @Murfle. I only am allowed to take a shot every second night, hence nothing on N1. My shooting Murf was pure bad luck - I thought he had been very selective in his posts and suggestions up to that point. I am sorry :neutral_face:

But @Talentloos claims to be a Vig as well. Doesn’t specify “Town” though. Now what?

I’ve asked flex to tally votes in this thread as I’m driving on a rural road

Where exactly? When I called you and Flex out about lying about how you got that mask?