Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Absolutely not

##Vote talentloos

Bullshit. Let’s fight It out to the death.

Well then I’m challenging @Talentloos’s Vig claim. I am the Town Vigilante. If there can only be one, his claim is bogus.

By outing myself I have no doubt the Maf are going to kill me tonight - unless there is anyone on the Town side left with a magic potion or some such to protect me.

Reinforcing the ##Vote Talentloos

Very convenient to claim the same thing as me right after me.

Pistols at dawn? You picked a role to claim to try to detract attention away from yourself. You guessed it would be a role no one else had. It was working. DGH changed his vote, @MalicE unvoted. But sadly for you, you picked the one role that you shouldn’t have. The only one bullshitting here is you. Mafia scum!

Tell you what… you swing today, and your Maf buddies get to take me out tonight.

My guess is mod has fucked us all.

1 Like

No more convenient than you claiming it just as you were about to go to the gallows.

Well I will show up town soon. So that will leave you alone to answer

The way things have been going with this game, I wouldn’t be too surprised if this was the case.

Will be real interesting to see everything when the game is done. I think it was a hard one for Bruce to balance with the amount of people playing

If you genuinely are Town you’re screwed as much as I am, and the Town as a whole may as well surrender.

True Townsfolk: you need to vote Talentloos now, before it’s too late and night falls. If we go to N3 without a dead Mafia, the Town will fall. If he is Town, and I survive the night, feel free to lynch me first thing D3 - you will see then that I am the one being honest here.

Please can somebody tally votes. I’m almost off the road

1 Like

I agree with you man.

##vote @MalicE

I believe that’s a lynch

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 2 votes to lynch (gregredd, malice)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 0 votes to lynch (Darthmol,flex, DGH, Talentloos)

1 Like

You guys are making a huge mistake

1 Like

You missed hammers vote in malice

1 Like

@Snowbeast here’s the tally…

@GregRedd 4 votes to lynch
@DarthMol 4 votes to lynch
@DieGrootHammer 5 votes to lynch
@Talentloos 2 votes to lynch (gregredd, Malice)
@Flex 4 votes to lynch
@MalicE 0 votes to lynch (flex, Talentloos, DGH, Darth)

1 Like

Noted…