Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

##vote @MalicE

that escalated quickly…

1 Like

Well thats a Lynch…

Malice, you are Howard.

Yes they tease you about not being a doctor, but did those A holes go to space? No you did. This is your second biggest achievement. Your biggest achievement? Getting a direct link to that house with all those dam cute models in them. Stalking is a sport! It involves tactics and ends in a variation of a one man tug of war.

Howard, you are the tracker. You can follow one person per night, but will only be told who they visited, not what happened in their dressing room.

1 Like

please get your actions to me

Idjits…

3 Likes

Day who cares anymore dawns and another dead is found, this time its Penny @DieGrootHammer

DieGrootHammer, you are Penny.

Equiped with funbags that will get you out of most things, you have developed a knack for prying into other people business.

DGH, you and your funbags are the town watcher. You may choose one person’s dressing room per night and will be informed who visited that person the next morning.

1 Like

Mafia Wins!

@Flex, you are Rajesh.

Her wavy golden hair, squeaky voice and fiery passion all crammed into that 5ft frame drives you wild at night. How can that tight pant, polar neck wearing glorified grease monkey Howard have her all to himself? You must do something about it. You devise a cunning plan after reading about the effects of being a hostage. You will lock the cast backstage just before their Comicon appearance. You will make sure they all go mad whilst confined in a smallish space in hopes Bernadette will see the real side of Howard.

How will you and Bernadette not go mad? You have a secret escape hatch hidden behind the prop room bed. You two will sneak out at night for some fresh air.

Whilst explaining this to Bernadette in a car in front of her house Amy approaches you two and refuses to get out the car. You give in and promise to source funding for her next research project if she promises to shut up. Oh well, you wanted one helper, now you have two.

Oh, did I mention you promised to take Bernie on a “glam” holiday if she helps you pull this off. You little devil you.

Flex, by the power invested in me I name you the Godfather for the duration of Mafia 3.0. Your two Goons Amy (Talentloos) and Bernadette (Darthmol) are at your service and will help you out in your one attack per night.

@DarthMol you are Bernadette.

Your Godfather Raj, has offered to take you on an all-expenses paid “glam holiday” once his mission is complete, you find him sincere and charming. What harm could he do to the others, you might as well get a holiday out of it, I mean, Howard would never treat you to something like this.

Darthmol, you are a Mafia Goon.

As a Goon, you may perform the Mafias only attack of the night, if selected by your Godfather of course.

@Talentloos, you are Amy Farrah Fowler.

You caught your BFF Bernadette in a car with Raj parked outside. You immediately think Bernie is getting a little sommin sommin on the side, if she can why cant you also get a little brown sugar. Unfortunately they were just chatting. You insist on joining in and after their many protests Raj also offers to take you on an all-expenses paid holiday as long as you promise to keep your trap shut.

You make the promise and hear how Raj will make sure Daddy will fund your next research project. All you need to do is follow his instructions and remember to keep your trap shut.

Talentloos, you are a Mafia Goon.

As a Goon, you may perform the Mafias only attack of the night, if selected by your Godfather of course.

Sorry @DieGrootHammer <3 had to earn your trust there with the drop that I gifted

Did you not have 1 single result with some info the entire game? O_o

Thanks for lekker game @Snowbeast !!!

1 Like

Only that DGH visited Greg

1 Like

nice one guys. We should have won it with the malice lynch yesterday.

2 Likes

GG. Well done Mafia Scum and @Snowbeast. Tough one to moderate and balance with the small numbers and the early Town kills.

1 Like

@GregRedd you had no idea how much I laughed when I claimed Vig. I wanted to confess to killing murf, but i thought no, lets not add that. And then you came in and said you killed him and you are the Vig.

1 Like

Yeah, I laughed at that one too. So many possible roles you could have claimed, especially in this game with all its weird roles and bonuses, and you go and choose the one that I have. Chop! Didn’t help that I wasn’t able to convince the others of your sneak level 100 attempt.

Ha ha. dude we are so busy at work and shit it was literally the first and easiest thing that came to mind. I didn’t have time to think it all through.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Still love you!
Don’t hate the player, hate the game

I cannot believe i wasnt lynched when greg counter claimed. I think it was lucky that no one was paying attention at that point and that it went to night. that swung the game.

3 Likes