Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Something that puts me off it, is the lense flare - if it is OTT, then it might make me motion sick

2 Likes

Another Original vs Legendary comparison, this time using stills from the Legendary Edition trailer and replicating the shots in the original games (fairly succesfully I think).

3 Likes

I like Jean-Luke Siepke (spelling).

Some more details and visuals of the changes made in Mass Effect.

Also a lot of detail in this blog post which covers info on the rebalancing, tuning, and mechanical improvements:

Still looking like it’ll make the 14 May release date.

2 Likes

Not enough new being added to justify that price tag…

4 Likes

I am considering getting the ea play pro since it wont be available via xbox game pass, I will rather pause xbox for a month or so.

2 Likes

Im grabbing EA play pro so that incase they decide to let us predownload the games, I will be ready to play

2 Likes

Should be Pre-loadable from 5:00 PM today… should be… :expressionless:

1 Like

While you’re waiting, go play with the custom key art maker - it’s actually pretty neat.

2 Likes

I’m so tempted to get this the end of the month but I’m not sure if I wanna buy or even play the games again. Maybe wait for a price drop.

3 Likes

1 Like

That’s a pretty neat site they’ve put up.

I like it because they aren’t charging for it

I also downloaded the PS4 cover art, just in case someone ever gives me a hard copy.

As far as buying a license from EA to play a game goes…

Now, maybe still on topic, or something for the buy my stuff thread, but anyone interested in my Mass Effect toy and/or book/comic collection?

2 Likes

I want it ! But we need to work on a payment plan :stuck_out_tongue:

We can chat.

I’m keeping my board games though.

1 Like

I just want the statue! That is stunning

1 Like

Which one? I sold Liara waaays back. My custom Shepard is really fragile. It might have to go with someone travelling. Don’t think a fragile sticker will help with couriers.

I didnt know you sold that one, dammit you ass hat :stuck_out_tongue:
SEnd me pics of what you have and we can chat

It is officially live for predownload - 100gig

1 Like

I’ve still never played these games. Any of them.

:man_facepalming:t6:

1 Like