MEW Biggest Loser ⚖

So ive had an idea to maybe start a mew biggest loser, essentially a fun weight loss challenge after lock down. I will organise a small prize for the winners, it will based on body weight % lost, not on actual weight to make it a bit more fair.

• Interested
  • Maybe next time

0 voters

2 Likes

Considering in the past week, I’ve broken both a toilet seat, and my bathroom scale, I think I better join in.

4 Likes

Awesome I’ll keep the poll up for 5 days, then depending on interest start planning

3 Likes

I’m interested. I’ve been going to the gym since the lockdown ended so have actually gained muscle and weight. Want to lose my belly though. Um and this week I was on holiday and got much fatter.

My biggest problem is eating too much. So want to sort that out.

4 Likes

well im thinking of doing a transformation category aswell

3 Likes

Hmm maybe I should also consider this.

Last Friday I took my mom out to dinner and I decided to “dress up” a bit. I could not fit into any of my “fancy” clothes. I tried on three different pairs of pants and I couldn’t get the button closed and I struggled getting into a shirt as well.

5 Likes

I figured everyone has a goal in some way shape or form so this is a nice way to motivate people to start a health/fitness journey without the social pressure :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, I am keen to participate. I need to drop about 20kg :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Ive got you beat my first goal is 33kgs. Im 4 down :stuck_out_tongue:
But yea I am in just to keep me even more accountable

3 Likes

Congrats.

I should drop some belly fat too.

2 Likes

Id like to go on a three month base we all good with that? @czc @Wyvern @oltman @Wlad @Solitude @murfle

4 Likes

Well its a long term thing for me
:stuck_out_tongue: So I am in

2 Likes

Yip, lets do it!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

1 Like

I’m in!

2 Likes

Add me to the list please.

#fatmustfall

3 Likes

It does! Only it’s over my belt :frowning:

2 Likes

woah well thhis is abit late for me :smiley: I started getting fit again and already list 10KG

3 Likes

Easy, just go stuff yourself with KFC until the weigh-in

2 Likes

lol yea maybe but then i would have lost all work i did in the last few months

3 Likes