MEW Biggest Loser ⚖

Do you still have a goal you’re working towards? Remember we’re working on percentages, so your lower starting weight could still be an advantage maybe?

1 Like

yea I working losing the belly fat and gaining upper body strength. so far its going good

2 Likes

Good. Join us!

2 Likes

See I am joining just to have another group to be accountable to. For me it is a complete lifestyle change

@Donisia how do you wanna do this?

1 Like

I weighed myself at the gym this morning. I weigh more now than I’ve ever weighed before. It’s shocking really.

2 Likes

I know the feeling dude, that is part of what kicked me into gear.

For those interested, I can share my dieet plan - Its really just suggestions and alternatives. And its making life a lot easier.

1 Like

yea that would be a cool idea. I could share my workout plan i do. Its nothing crazy but 1 hour a day makes a big change

2 Likes

My wife and I will start keto on Monday. Not something that we’ve done before but she wants to try it out.

I’ve been doing weight lifting since the gyms opened again so I’ve been gaining muscle. It’s just my fat pens that I need to get rid off and that’s there because I eat too much.

2 Likes

Well considering she has me on a 5300 kj diet - which is a crap ton of food especially since my breakfast smoothie is just technically 100g of yoghurt - that I normally work out to 393kj max (weirdly the berry yoghurts are lowest in kj and lancewood is the lowest. Since the fruit and veg I add is a freebie.
Lunch is my cucumber salad - cucumber, tomato, carrot, lentil sprouts, 2 tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese, gherkins, and then one day small can of tuna, one-day roast chicken breast (aka rotisserie chicken - my Spar is awesome they know now at least 2 days a week I will grab chicken from them and they save me the pieces where the skin came off) or some ham.
Dinner is whatever mum made, but that is normally meat, lots of Veg and a small portion of starch.
Then for the people who wants a great bread alternative have a look at these guys - https://welovelowcarb.co.za/
I will say stay away from their wraps, but the burger and hotdog rolls are amazing.

Anyone who wants the diet stuff, send me a pm with an email address and I will email it to you

2 Likes

Can I have everyone whose interested please send me a dm with your details:name, age, starting weight and measurements. We will be doing a weekly weigh/measurement check . I think it would be easier to create a group where we can share workout plans, recipes, eating plans etc. What would work easiest for you all? Mew,Whatsapp,discord, Facebook etc… planing to start this on the 20th or would you all prefer the start of November?

3 Likes

I’ve been doing Intermittent fasting once again. Not really for weight loss but it should have that side effect.

2 Likes

Can I do a monthly check in please? I have a little problem with the scales. I become obsessive and then the anxiety kicks in

1 Like

I’m happy with either MEW, whatsapp or facebook. Don’t use Discord all that much.

My wife is starting our diet on the 19th. I don’t have much of a say in it. :slight_smile:

Will send you my details. Um, what measurements do you need? I just always weigh myself. Don’t think I’ve got something to do the measurements with currently.

100%, could I ask for weekly measurements instead?

2 Likes

Here is a measurement chart for everyone in the mean time, you can use normal sewing tape or mark string and a ruler if you don’t have tape

3 Likes

Thanks! I will have to go buy measuring tape.

1 Like
  • Start 19 October
  • Start 2 November

0 voters

We can do that - if I feel like I am getting obsessed with the numbers I will let you know. Its also why my dietician wants to see me only once a month

Perfect I understand that completely, you’ve got my number

1 Like

I’d request using MEW, as I don’t have facebook or whatsapp

3 Likes