Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Ag nee bruh!

So I just managed to make it through all the stages before cutoff.

2 Likes

Fantastic! I see we had a pretty good number of competitors who completed the German Rally. Nice! Will update the results and post the stages and route for Round 6 in Poland soon.

Unfortunately I ran out of time to even start doing this rally. It’s a pity since I enjoy the German rally. Will need to manage my time better for the next event.

1 Like

Ah Poland, or as I like to call it, flat Finland

4 Likes

Standings after Round 5:

And here’s the stages for :poland: Round 6: Poland :poland:

3 Likes

Hi @GregRedd, new here. Can you approve my request to join MEW Dirt 2 Club, my username should be the9avenger9. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hey @the9avenger9! Welcome to Most Epic Win and the MEW Dirt Rally Club! Have approved your Club Membership.

Here’s the outline for our current Championship: MEW Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]. Couple of posts either side of that one should bring you up to speed, but basically… we’re doing a R5 WRC-style season of 12 rallies all with a randomly allocated R5 car (if you can).

As entrant #16 you get the third Volkswagen Polo GTI R5 to use. Each rally is set to run over two weeks changing at midnight on Saturday. We’re currently in the middle of the two week cycle for Round #6 in Poland so you still have most of a week to get some times on the board.

Good luck, don’t cut!

(Anyone know a driver with the name WarRack101? Have a membership request from them too.)

1 Like

Thanks @GregRedd. Yes WarRack101, is a friend of mine.

3 Likes

Nice. WarRack is in. And with a tasty championship leading Peugeot 208 T16 R5 waiting in the garage for him/her to send down the Polish tracks.

3 Likes

Hi @GregRedd thanks for the add, I got a little carried away when I saw I was added and just set off with the first car I saw, sorry about that, will take more car as to what car I have to use

3 Likes

Hey it’s no problem at all @Warrack101 - the cars are all pretty evenly matched. Stick with the Ford for the rest of the season.

In fact, you can have the one I allocated to @DieGrootHammer months ago - he’s not using it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grinning:

2 Likes

Oh, and a warm welcome to MEW! Make yourself at home. If you ask nicely, @Wyvern might let you have a cookie.

1 Like

I see ACC getting shelved for the next few days… my mitsu is far too clean

4 Likes

This long weekend will give me some time to dent my Ford.

3 Likes

sweet, got a DNF on Stage 4 because my game crashed while loading. Then was going to try my best to make up for the massive deficit but then I got a puncture on the beginning of the second last stage and was not going to drive 16kms with a puncture. So I retired… This league hates me.
Next round…

1 Like

Did you not have any spare wheels to fix the puncture?

1 Like

Nah, had a puncture the end of the previous stage, but just drove over the finishing line, I guess it uses my spare to auto fix?

1 Like

Ah I see. That’s unfortunate. I take the weight penalty and have a second spare just in case as I usually have many excursions off the track.

1 Like

Yeah I think I should do the same from now on.

1 Like