4 Likes

Awesome time.

3 Likes

Show off! :joy:

Well done!

2 Likes

You just had to, didnā€™t you?

4 Likes

And at 3:47 AM too :roll_eyes: I mean, does he even have a life!??

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He does that. He is a child of the night.

3 Likes

Well I had to make up for my back to back DNFs in DR2 now didnā€™t I :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m slowly working my way through. Decided to go for the mad Peugot 205 - since I recall having a good run with it in rallies past. Bit tricky keeping it controlled thoughā€¦ until Germany, then that thing is a beast.

Also Iā€™d like to declare my undying loathing for Finland - that is all.

2 Likes

You have to hurry up.

1 Like

Good to know I chose the same car as the timing boards leader. Eventhough Iā€™m all the way down in 4th

1 Like

I had one dreaded ā€œcanā€™t reach serversā€ but it fortunately went through the second time. Pretty happy with my time, minus a few spins and penalties Iā€™d probably be a minute quicker over all the stages but itā€™s tough getting a flawless run, especially over the long stages.

Managed to grab the Overall results screen a minute or two after the event ended, so should have all the times. Please let me know if thereā€™s anything wrong or anyone missing:

Congratulations to all six of you for finishing the Group B challenge, especially @SlinX for taking P1 with a total time of less than an hour! Another solid podium for @aldyr, with @DarthMol holding on to take the bronze trophy by just 80 seconds ahead of @oltman. Good finishes from @Dragonic and @czc as well, to pick up the minor points towards the overall standings (which Iā€™ll update tomorrow.)

The final event in the series is live now, and will run through to Sunday 28 June. But donā€™t be stupid like me and leave it to the last weekend like I did for the one thatā€™s just ended. Things happen, time disappears, and then you get nothing. /insert sad trombone/

The 4th and final event of our Dirt Rally Series is the Ford vs Volksie Marathon Rally, with itā€™s 24 stages. You definitely donā€™t want to leave it until the end of the month. Stage Retry and Event Restart are both allowed again, so if all else fails, you do get to try it again. Even so, I strongly recommend that you save your progress at each Service Area/Checkpoint break - every 4th stage. Your hair and heart will both last longer.

Good luck

6 Likes

Used the results screen I grabbed just after the close as there were no objections

MEWRL - Dirt Rally Season 4 Overall Standings:

Itā€™s too close to call for the win with @oltman and @SlinX neck and neck. @czc, @Dragonic and @DarthMol all still in it for the podium - and could easily take the title if the leaders mess up! And the three of them need to be very aware of new boy @aldyr who, if he repeats his performance could leap-frog all 3 of them!

No-one has started the final event yet, so this gentle reminder that there are 24 stages to get through to the end, and just 25 days to the deadline! And donā€™t forget - in Dirt Rally there is no points for DNFs. You must complete the rally in order to be classified and score points.

4 Likes

Time to pull out the stops and make sure I end on a high. Might get DR2 for the next CoC Season

1 Like

:smiley:

Do it! (But maybe wait for the Steam Sale - June 25-ish - to see if it goes on discount again. It did -50% last year.)

Defs will be waiting for that Steam sale yeah.

1 Like

Fun fact: if you flatout over a huge jump, your lights can fuseā€¦

2 Likes

I made a booboo. I restarted to make up some time, thinking i can go faster. Thing is, I was wrong!

2 Likes

Today i learned that the hardest thing in Dirt Rally are the flags at the finishā€¦

3 Likes

Wait, is there an event currently running?

2 Likes