MEW Driveclub Challenge Season 3

Great driving everyone for week 2, I’ll tally the results soon. In the meantime week 3 is live. Enjoy

I only did my initial attempt of last week. Wanted to do another lap during the week, but didn’t have time to do so. So I’m expecting to be WAY at the bottom.

1 Like

Hi all. Here’s the results up until week 2. Well done everyone.

I’m adding in a screengrab if you don’t want to watch the video.

Nice lap @Grievous, but your turn again :wink:

Awesome. I’m pretty confident I’ll always be in the bottom. Racing games really aren’t my forte.

Will put up a time for new track today.

1 Like

It’s Week 4 already. This week it’s ramped up a bit. Same bad weather but with limited visibility.

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

Enjoy:

Screenies from the clip if you prefer.

I’ll get the results up soon. I know this car is a couple of levels higher than some of our drivers, but by not much.

Eish, week 4 already… I haven’t turned my PS4 on in weeks then I guess!

Keep inviting me though, please. One day, I’ll be able to do a few laps :expressionless:

1 Like

Here’s the results for Week 3.

Well done everyone and thanks for taking the time to put a lap in.

4 Likes

Damn I completely forgot this week again to set a time. Well I also didn’t get any time for proper amount so there’s that as well. But well done to everyone. I’ll set a new lap time for this week

1 Like

Found this weirdo on the side of the course.

1 Like

It’s the second last week so this time I’ve just sped up the daylight to full speed, so if you spend some time going around you will eventually be running into darkness. I know it’s a level 20 car but most of you are close enough to it to get there easily if needed.

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

Enjoy:

TLDR (W):

The results video didn’t want to render, but here’s a screenshot of it anyway…

Missed my first week, but I was in Cape Town most of the week and babysat the whole day today with wife away at a breakfast function.

2 Likes

Yoh I haven’t jammed DriveClub in forever, think i’ll have to update and see if I can still /crash/ drive around a track.

1 Like

It’s the final week for the season. Everyone has been invited, let’s see what you’ve got.

I’ll post the leaderboard soon

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

Enjoy: