MEW Driveclub Challenge Season 3

7 Likes

—placeholder—

That video is so epic!!! Got me all excited for the next season!!!

3 Likes

So, I thought we could do some warm-up rounds just to get back into the swing of things so that when the real event starts next year we are ready. No pressure rounds, no score rounds, just to try things out again.

I’m going to change the start date of each week to Saturday morning. That gives me a bit more time to set things up rather than a Friday morning.

Saying that I’m going to set up warm-ups for the next 3 weeks starting tomorrow and the next 2 Saturdays before the end of the year.

Starting on Saturday the 5th of Jan will be the real event, but for now it’s just chilled get back into the swing of things rounds.

If anyone new wants to join in add me ENT1TYZA as a friend on PS4 so I can invite you as all our events are invite only. I will invite everyone else who I already have from previous seasons.

Again, no pressure to join the warm-up or even season 3, but I hope you will :slight_smile:

Happy chasing each other

6 Likes

Next week I’ll try get the video out a bit earlier, that’s what these warm-up weeks are for :slight_smile:

I’ve invited you all, join in if you want. I added you aswell @Nimatek as I saw your name come up and saw you had a good level on Driveclub…if you want to join.

Trying to bring up the production value of our challenge a bit.

Enjoy

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Tom
@Wlad

6 Likes

I see some of you have already had a go and put some times up. I’m gonna give it a try now and see if I can catch up.

Seeing that I’m blocked to do more than 3 posts in a row again I’m editing this post for this weeks details.

Round 2 of 3 warm-up weeks is up.
I think I’ve got the hang of things with the timing if the video and starting the challenge.
I’ll put up the results from last weeks practice, even though they don’t count.

I found some more names on my friends list so no pressure to join in if I’ve invited you on Driveclub, but feel free.

Enjoy

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

2 Likes

I’d really like to get some laps in, but work, life and family commitments prevent me from doing so. I’ll see what I can do when I have 5 minutes to spare.

2 Likes

It’s still warm-up rounds, just to get back into things. Proper season starts in the new year

Results video, but not counting for the full event. It’s just to test all systems are working.

4 Likes

This weeks warm-up challenge. Next week starts the real thing. You should all have your invites.

Have fun

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

1 Like

I keep forgetting this is a thing again. Doesn’t help that I turn the internet off on my PS4 so I don’t see the notifications. Will try to remember and have a look this weekend.

2 Likes

Results for warm-up 2

3 Likes

I put up a time this morning quickly. Might try to improve it a bit later, if I can climb out of the Bloodborne hole I’m currently in.

1 Like

How not to do it…

2 Likes

Tomorrow we start the main event. Get your racing gloves ready. Season 3 2019, It’s Time!

3 Likes

Race 1 of Season 3 is up and ready and you’ve all been invited. Have fun.

@Deadlypinecone
@DieGrootHammer
@murfle
@FarligOpptreden
@Grievous
@Nimatek
@MalicE
@Talentloos
@Tom
@Wlad

2 Likes

Ooooooh! Might actually give it a spin later today…

2 Likes

@Grievous you’re up!

1 Like

:neutral_face: by how much?

1 Like

Around 2.2 seconds…

1 Like