MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Here are the final times for this week, and for the last week of season 2! Congrats to all of you that took part and again thanks for taking the time to put in a lap or two :tada::tada::tada:

Iโ€™m gonna take a break with the challenges for a couple of weeks. Holidays and all. Weโ€™ll be at it again soon for Season 3. But if someone else wants to carry on in the meantime then by all means :grinning::+1:

Iโ€™ll get the final scoreboards up soon.

1 Like

Thanks for all the work man! I think itโ€™s a good idea to take a break for a week or two. I also need time to focus on other stuff and the allure of the challenge is just too highโ€ฆ Might give me some time to get in some proper practice as well for the next season.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the work you put into these challenges!

2 Likes

Great job running the challenges @Entity!!! was loads of fun! I shall have to put in a bit of practice but looking forward to season 3!

2 Likes

Firstly, thank you @Entity for the challenge. I may not have been all that active that I wanted, but itโ€™s been really fun and really brought out the competitive side in me. This break is a good thing, getting some much needed practice in and coming back faster.

Secondly, you absolutely broke my heart when I was playing and I got the notification that you beat my time. I really thought this time I had you. You are just too fast man.

3 Likes

Should I dust this off for the new year?

4 Likes

Do it!! Iโ€™ve been itching for a new racing challenge

Why not? Iโ€™ll see if I can get some laps in between my Destiny addiction.

1 Like

Ya, Iโ€™d like to start up again :slight_smile:

1 Like