MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Shhhh…don’t fight it. Just let it happen. Steer into the skid…

2 Likes

Damn, going to need to up my game for the next challenge. Didn’t find time this week to learn the track even though i think this was one of my favourites so far. It’s the 1st time I’m able to stay ahead on the 1st few corners against Entity, just can’t hold it together for the rest of the track.

1 Like

To be honest I hated the car and the track wasn’t all that fun. The previous round has been by far my favourite. The snowy landscape around the track and Mercedes just worked so well for me. This week wasn’t nearly as bad as that slippery Beemer on the Norway track with the tons of glare, but it’s not my favourite by a long shot.

Time to try the new challenge. I actually like this car, use it a lot when I just want to drive around in the game.

Here’s all the details for this weeks challenge. This is the last week for Season 2!

The track:

The car:

The settings:

Images from the course:

Enjoy. Everyone should have access to the car.

1 Like

Some good times already being put up :tada::+1::grinning: I’ll get to it tmrw probably

1 Like

It was cool to chase you @Grievous. I’ve put down a basic time. Far from perfect, lots of mistakes, easy to beat. Have a go :+1:

1 Like

Far from perfect?! I struggled my ass off just to get within 2 seconds of your time!

2 Likes

Current times:

1 Like

Keep at it :+1: I’m loving the car though, it has grip for days when you accelerate, like especially on the last corner before the finish straight, you not even at the apex and you can floor it out of the corner.

1 Like

Current times

Some more shots from the track

2 Likes

BRINGING SOME HEAT!

Only like 10 seconds off the pace lol…

2 Likes

:grin: awesome :+1:

Current times

2 Likes

Yes! Mwahahaha!

2 Likes

I thought that was for me :grinning:

1 Like

Seems like I’m up for a lap or 10 tonight… That’s if I can get a report done in time. Otherwise I’ll have to grind tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Finally got a time on the board.

I 100% did not bring the noise and/or heat.

1 Like

You rejoiced too soon by the looks of it… Looks like it was Hammer Time tonight.

2 Likes