MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Ask and yee shall receive!

The highlights if this was Sky Sport F1 (just tracking the points leaders)

And if you want to catch the practise:

Qualy:

And the race:

2 Likes

Capture
Videos does the same as the real f1 vids!

1 Like

Haha! OK, I enabled embedding :relaxed:

2 Likes

I enjoy them - will keep it for later :smiley:

4 Likes

F1 2019 on 50% sale until Friday for R165

1 Like

Hi , im new here and want to ask how to join or register for the league and when it starts.
Thank you.

Thomas

3 Likes

Hey @Camky007! Welcome to this forum, full of crazies!

The league is between seasons right now but I suspect we will pick it up early next year again. Keep an eye out for updates on this thread.

2 Likes

Welcome to MEW @Camky007, nice to see a shiny new face around here :grinning:

As Oltman said, the F1 League is on a break at the moment as many of the regulars are on / are going on holiday over the next few weeks. I was thinking about maybe running a once-off short circuit event next week Thursday evening for anyone who is around - will put to a poll soon.

In the meantime, maybe pop on over to our Introduce Yourself thread and let us know a little about your gaming tastes - there’s a couple of odd things going on at the moment that might interest you.

In terms of driving stuff, there’s a Dirt Rally League event happening at the moment, and an Assetto Corsa League getting going soon, but which has a private server set up for practice already.

Also, be sure to add your details to the Steam and Origin username lists and drop a Friend request or two I so that we can add you to the League rosters.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but I would like to do the league again next year. Start in Australia and do the whole thing. Maybe once every two weeks?

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

I’m 100% for that. I had fun in the few races I participated in and would love to do a full season.

2 Likes

100% solid plan! And if we start mid-Jan and throw in a couple of weeks with back to back races, we could finish a full season by mid-year and hopefully before they release F1 2020 and everyone abandons us :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi GregRedd , I have added you and Oltman to friends invite on Steam.

3 Likes

Accepted :wink:

Yes please!!!

3 Likes

You can add me too. I’m solitudesa. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I will add you tonight after work :wink:

2 Likes

Why should we abandon? I think its shame that only maybe 2 seasons are played and than new game…F1 2019 wil be still good enough , Its getting expensive :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh absolutely agree with you - we’ll keep running with 2019 as long as there’s interest. Also each year the new version gets released, the older one gets heavily discounted so we may even get a couple more drivers on board.

It’s just some of us can’t resist the ”shiny and new” every year, and I think especially with the addition of Zandvoort and Vietnam next year, the 2020 edition won’t be any different. :grinning:

Personally, I’d have no problem running 2019 and 2020 leagues simultaneously :muscle:

2 Likes

I’m one of the people who can’t resist the “shiny and new”! When 2020 hits I will be all over it… Um if it’s a reasonable price like 2019 was at release.

1 Like

Yes if its 50 % discount than cool I jump too :smiley:

3 Likes