F1 24 - EA Sports F1 Games

Ugh I keep getting connection errors when starting up the game tonight and I really want to finish the single player.

2 Likes

WOW! Those boys can DRIVE!

1 Like

Yeah it’s crazy. Makes me want to play F1 2019 again.

I’ve watched all the events so far but this latest one I only watched a bit this morning. Will watch some more tonight.

2 Likes

The 2019 F1 Esports Pro Series season is also coming to an end this week, with the Grand Finale happening on Wednesday evening at 9PM. Also the only thing that Ferrari may actually win this year :slight_smile: although there are a couple of drivers still in with a Championship shout.

1 Like

F1 2019 on Midweek Madness sale, less 50% until 6 December. With SA regional pricing it’s the cheapest it’s ever been.

Add R25 and pick up the Legends Edition.

2 Likes

This is live now :wink:

3 Likes

Who won!??! I was studying!

1 Like

No, please don’t give any spoilers! I want to watch it tonight. :smiley:

2 Likes

R165 at the moment…

1 Like

Excellent value indeed, but since last week I’ve become so hesitant to encourage more to get involved only to land up disappointed because we postpone the racing.

That said…

Get the game!! Join us!! We race come hell or high water, electricity or not!! :grinning:

1 Like

Roll call for the Round 1 rerun tonight please.

• :grinning: YES, I’ll be on the grid tonight
  • :frowning: NO, my application to have electricity tonight has been rejected
  • :neutral_face: MAYBE, depending on loadshedding times, I may make it

0 voters

Happy to delay start until 8:45-ish for those scheduled to get power back at 8:30.

Whatever else, please do what you can to accept the invite to the new league before tonight’s start (if you haven’t already) so that your AI Sub can race for you. After the last two attempts and Tuesday’s AC shenanigans, tonight’s race will definitely happen regardless- no more reruns!

1 Like

Who’s streaming, I’d like to watch?

1 Like

Sorry guys. Can’t join tonight. But it will be nice if you guys can get a race going.

2 Likes

Sorry I won’t be able to join as I’m away on conference this entire week.

1 Like

Sorry, still wont be able to stream :frowning: Might try the Discord streaming thing so everyone in the group can watch.

Also, if @DieGrootHammer cannot join that means we should all grab the most points we can before he comes back and wins everything.

3 Likes

Lol this is a good idea. Run the race and I’ll come and dominate the rest of the season.

3 Likes

Big words

3 Likes

F1 2019 is in Humble Choice this month!

2 Likes

I sense Wyvern joining us in game soooooooooooooon…

3 Likes