MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I enjoy them - will keep it for later :smiley:

4 Likes

F1 2019 on 50% sale until Friday for R165

1 Like

Hi , im new here and want to ask how to join or register for the league and when it starts.
Thank you.

Thomas

3 Likes

Hey @Camky007! Welcome to this forum, full of crazies!

The league is between seasons right now but I suspect we will pick it up early next year again. Keep an eye out for updates on this thread.

2 Likes

Welcome to MEW @Camky007, nice to see a shiny new face around here :grinning:

As Oltman said, the F1 League is on a break at the moment as many of the regulars are on / are going on holiday over the next few weeks. I was thinking about maybe running a once-off short circuit event next week Thursday evening for anyone who is around - will put to a poll soon.

In the meantime, maybe pop on over to our Introduce Yourself thread and let us know a little about your gaming tastes - there’s a couple of odd things going on at the moment that might interest you.

In terms of driving stuff, there’s a Dirt Rally League event happening at the moment, and an Assetto Corsa League getting going soon, but which has a private server set up for practice already.

Also, be sure to add your details to the Steam and Origin username lists and drop a Friend request or two I so that we can add you to the League rosters.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but I would like to do the league again next year. Start in Australia and do the whole thing. Maybe once every two weeks?

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

I’m 100% for that. I had fun in the few races I participated in and would love to do a full season.

2 Likes

100% solid plan! And if we start mid-Jan and throw in a couple of weeks with back to back races, we could finish a full season by mid-year and hopefully before they release F1 2020 and everyone abandons us :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi GregRedd , I have added you and Oltman to friends invite on Steam.

3 Likes

Accepted :wink:

Yes please!!!

3 Likes

You can add me too. I’m solitudesa. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I will add you tonight after work :wink:

2 Likes

Why should we abandon? I think its shame that only maybe 2 seasons are played and than new game…F1 2019 wil be still good enough , Its getting expensive :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh absolutely agree with you - we’ll keep running with 2019 as long as there’s interest. Also each year the new version gets released, the older one gets heavily discounted so we may even get a couple more drivers on board.

It’s just some of us can’t resist the ”shiny and new” every year, and I think especially with the addition of Zandvoort and Vietnam next year, the 2020 edition won’t be any different. :grinning:

Personally, I’d have no problem running 2019 and 2020 leagues simultaneously :muscle:

2 Likes

I’m one of the people who can’t resist the “shiny and new”! When 2020 hits I will be all over it… Um if it’s a reasonable price like 2019 was at release.

1 Like

Yes if its 50 % discount than cool I jump too :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi guys, any news when league will start?

1 Like

How does everyone feel about next week? Also what day would suit everyone? I’m fine every day.

1 Like

Should be fine for me. That gives me some time to really get to grips with driving with the wheel.

Any day is also fine for now, until it gets busier again.

2 Likes