MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

I think that’s an excellent price if it’s clean and working well! Cheapest I’ve seen that model being sold new down here is for over EUR550. A good buy I think.

3 Likes

Nice @Camky007!

2 Likes

Great wheel for a great price! Welcome to your new addiction! Soon you will have a rig and triple monitors and motion pistons and air blowers and button boxes and dedicated rooms…

2 Likes

We have a tie:

2 Likes

So it me who must decide? Becasue I think we can be flexible if needed in the days for races, maybe lets try Wednesday, becasue its sooner :smiley:

2 Likes

Ha. Nope! As Race Director and Chief Steward and Head Mechanic, that’s my call :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And to be honest, at the moment Thursday evening is my preferred choice.

Going to wait to hear if @DieGrootHammer can possibly do Thursday at all; or if @DarthMol can do Wednesday at all? If either of them can swap, that’s the night we’ll race. If neither of them can, then it’ll be Thursday.

@Nosferatie - if you’re still interested in joining the rabble down here in F1 2019, let us know please. I mean, if you can pull yourself away from iRacing for a couple of hours to grace us with your skills of course :smiley:

4 Likes

Did some driving for the first time in ages and man, I forgot how much fun this game is.

2 Likes

I can’t make Wednesday unfortunately, so I’d prefer Thursday if possible.

3 Likes

Thursday should be fine for me. I don’t foresee any issue right now for then, so we can keep it to then

3 Likes

My Thursday is booked… FOR F1!!!

4 Likes

So is this for Thursday the 16th? Or the 23rd?

2 Likes

It is indeed! Because a good number of us are in both, I’m hoping to be able to alternate weeks with @SlinX so that we don’t clash with the Assetto Corsa league races (first of which is next Tuesday the 21st - sign up now if you haven’t already! #DontBeKak)

With DGHs confirmation (dankie vader!) we will race Round 1 - Australia this Thursday evening. League Lobby should be open from around 8PM, with the Practice session for Go! Go! Go! at 8:30PM sharp (or earlier if everyone is in the lobby and ready to go before then.)

Will share the full game settings and race details later tonight when I can, but in the interim if you are hopping into the game for a little practice, please check your in-game mail for, (and accept obviously!) the invite to the new league that we’ll be using - think I called it “MEW F1 v2” or some such.

6 Likes

OT: just realised that the Afrikaans for father is “vader”, so in the Dutchman dubbed versions of Star Wars, Luke could say “Vader is my vader”. :grinning:

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan. So round 2 will be tentatively set for Tuesday 4th Feb.
#DontBeKak but also #DontDriveKak

4 Likes

sweet. excited for the next race.

3 Likes

Need to beat Oltman. Although Australia is not my strongest track.

3 Likes

Bring it on! I look forward to the challenge! Not sure what about me irked you so, but I am prepared to irk you some more! :smiley:

I love the word IRK!

2 Likes

By yesterday evening there weren’t that many people who tried the time trial yet. I was surprised.

2 Likes

You did absolutely nothing to me, you are just a good benchmark for me. You are faster than me (if you stay on the track), but within catching range. So its a good benchmark to catch up to you.

2 Likes

I know, dont worry :wink:

And you hit the nail with my biggest flaw: staying on the track!

I love surprising people! So please be surprised when I put in a fast time trial lap tonight!

3 Likes