MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

i didnt make it to my pc last night, but will accept the new invite as soon as i get home. will see you all tonight

2 Likes

Did my times intimidate you? Say it did! Say it did!

2 Likes

I’m quaking in my racing boots.

3 Likes

A-ha! Mind games have begun! The problem is I normally end up freaking myself out!

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m counting on.

3 Likes

I need a graphics designer to help me create some thumbnails… This will turn into a link later tonight when the stream goes live :wink:

3 Likes

i can do graphics , just not now as im overloaded in work, but definetely we can do something for next time…let me know howand what you imagine and i will try to make it happen

3 Likes

sorry guys i think i still wont be able to talk on mic, as i cant get it working, but ill do my best

2 Likes

by the way what is the link so I could hear at least

1 Like

Here you go. Look for the Race Radio channel.

2 Likes

thanks, my mic seems to work now

2 Likes

My internet seems very fucky for some reason, but let’s see how it goes

2 Likes

seems alright.

3 Likes
1 Like

thank you guys for the race, was bit weird , probably due to connection , oooch and the AI is disaster :smiley: But looking forward to next race, hope to get at least 1 point :smiley:

2 Likes

It seems almost all Afrihost clients had problems today… Happy to redo the race as long as we turn off VSC!!!

1 Like

Ya there was something not right there. I see now that there are routing issues with ISP’s such as Afrihost, anyone use them?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that it it was a bit sucky on the connection front guys. Pretty sure that this was (and still is probably) the issue…

Will chat to Oltman tomorrow to see what the state of play was and go from there. Stay tuned…

5 Likes

Hey Guys.

Sorry about just leaving last night in discord. i went to go smoke a cigarette and then i got high and just kind of forgot that i was still in discord. what a weird race. was fun though.

5 Likes

Thanks for the haunted race everyone. Was definitely the strangest race I’ve seen so far. With constant yellow flags, people not seeing the same start lights than others, VSC for some but not for others. Really strange race.

3 Likes