MEW Giveaways

Thanks for the great giveaways once again. Who won the previous ones?

3 Likes

I won hollow knight

3 Likes

I hope you have nerves of steel, because the game is insanely difficult. I stopped playing because I was hoarding geo in order to buy some stuff from a vendor. I lost probably 4 hours of ā€œprogressā€ after dying in what I feel was a bit of an unfair place for my shade to respawn. I havenā€™t touched the game since.

2 Likes

I look forward to it, looks awesome. need to finish two games before I get onto it

1 Like

Yezzy won Hotline Miami 2 and Rime. I think thatā€™s @Kwaai? It looks like he doesnā€™t want to claim them though. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Damn lucky!!!

1 Like

They are from this bundle if youā€™re interested.

2 Likes

I did? I donā€™t get notifications.

Just signed in, received and feedback given! Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey Guys. i have an Overwatch key from a humble monthly a while back. but i have no idea how to put it up for a giveaway since you need to link you battlenet account etc etc.

So if someone can give me some help or someone really really wants it, let me know.

3 Likes

Gave mine away manually a while back.

Pretty much just had anyone who wanted in reply here, set a deadline, slapped the names into random name picker and done.

2 Likes

Thanks Greg.

Ok I actually saw now that they give you a gift link.

So if anybody wants some overwatch - Put down your forum name followed by - GIve me overwatch please. And I will random.

Example:

Talentloos - Give me Overwatch please.

Solitude - Donā€™t give me Overwatch please.

2 Likes

someone ban soli.

2 Likes

Flex - Already got Overwatch thanks.

2 Likes

PsychoFish - OMG Overwatch

2 Likes

MalicE - Overwatch sucks

3 Likes

Wyvern - Donā€™t give me Overwatch please - it makes me puke

3 Likes

Weasley - Give me Overwatch please.

2 Likes

Bloody mean bliksems! @Talentloos add them all to your KOS lists. Give it to @Weasley on condition he does the same.