MEW Giveaways

Merry Christmas to @DarthMol, @Flex and @PsychoFish - the keys for your games should be in your SteamGifts account - Enjoy, you ho, ho, hos!

5 Likes

Thank you @GregRedd

Ho ho ho

3 Likes

Thanks, ho ho ho

4 Likes

I have got a copy of Pyre if anyone would like it on steam.

3 Likes

If no one else wants it then I would def not mind <3

1 Like

Itā€™s yours then, just add me on steam if i donā€™t have you, TechThief, when i get home will send it to you.

1 Like

it has been sent friend, hope you enjoy :smiley:

4 Likes

Right, New Year, New Giveaways. Used 3 of my Humble Choices for January to grab keys to some games that I know a couple of MEWbies would like to add to their librariesā€¦ Giveaways are open for the week, with winners picked at lunchtime next Friday so youā€™ll know if you have a new game for the weekend.

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Experience an epic open-world brought to life by the award-winning Nemesis System. Forge a new Ring of Power, conquer Fortresses in massive battles and dominate Mordor with your personal orc army in Middle-earth: Shadow of War.

Two Point Hospital

Design stunning hospitals, cure peculiar illnesses and manage troublesome staff as you spread your budding healthcare organisation across Two Point County.

DiRT Rally 2.0 + 2 DLCs

DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.

Winner will also receive 2 separate DLC keys for the Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec and the Opel Manta 400.

GLHF!

8 Likes

How does one enter?

https://www.steamgifts.com/

2 Likes

Dankie dankie

1 Like

Plesier

And Good luck to all - I own the games so cant enter :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

WoW awesome giveaways @GregRedd Thanks man

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing you bought HADES ? :slight_smile: If so, how is it ?

Apologies for derail

1 Like

Itā€™s really good, one of the few roguelike games that i am not terrible at, intresting take on greek mythology, good gameplay mechanics, i really like the art style, with cool ā€œboonsā€ as the game calls them that can change the way you play, yet still allowing you to play the way you like since you always get a pick of three choices

2 Likes

nice. I was on the fence, mainly coz I have such a huge gaming backlog. But I dig the studio and might just pick this up. Its really well priced.

Thanks for all the entries.
Drum roll please.

And the winners areā€¦

Middle-earth: Shadow of War = @Blazzok
Two Point Hospital = @oltman
Dirt Rally 2.0 = @oltman

Congrats both, game keys should be in your Steam Gifts accounts.

RNGeesus showing Oltman a lot of love there. Will PM you the DLC keys for Dirt Rally 2.0 shortly.

7 Likes

Lucky guys! Well done!

3 Likes

congratulations @oltman

4 Likes

Thank you kindly! :slight_smile:

3 Likes