MEW Giveaways

You’ve got mail! Or PM…

1 Like

Sup guys hope you all are having a kickass time.

I have a few keys that i want to get rid off so bare with me.

• 11-11 Memories Retold
  • Evergarden
  • Override: Mech City Brawl
  • Puss!
  • The Spiral Scouts
  • Guacamelee! 2
  • MOTHERGUNSHIP
  • State of Mind
  • Almost There: The Platformer
  • 60 Parsecs!
  • Kind Words
  • Love is Dead
  • NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
  • Road Redemption
  • Macdows 95
  • Paratopic
  • Pool Panic

And there we go that everything I have to just pop me a pm and I’ll send you the codes ( Sorry i couldn’t make it as fancy with the banners and pictures and stuff) :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

PM sent.

Much obliged

3 Likes

Just a comment…Slay The Spire is bloody fantastic, so well done to whoever snags that little gem

2 Likes

I’ll also chime in and say Road Redemption was decent, and actually a not-bad spiritual successor to Road Rash, greatest soundtrack game of all time.

3 Likes

I agree with this, it’s a lot of fun, all I missed was the silly stylized characters.

3 Likes

And you could go and talk to the people, and they were friendly/neutral/hostile towards you and (at least it felt that way) it affected their behaviour on the road…some got more/less friendly depending on how often you hit them :smiley: (i remember keeping rhonda/axle happy = smacking them whenever you can. bose = don’t touch)

…good times

3 Likes

Road Rash!!! <3

3 Likes

Sup guys. I’m going to keep this till end of the week if someone still wants to grab some games otherwise I’ll give out everything one shot to a guy :mechanical_arm:

And they are all claimed shot guys hope you enjoy them :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Do me a favour take off the ones that has been claimed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s what I’ve been doing the whole time

1 Like

Jammer ek het mis gekyk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

May I have the 911 Operator games please?

2 Likes

I have a free copy of State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition on Steam. They are giving it to all owners of the original version.

None of my friends has it on their wishlists, so now you get to fight over it :wink:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh any takers?

1 Like

Not yet. You want it? Its yours!

3 Likes

Yes please

A rather lowkey Christmas Giveaway this year - mostly because I’ve had the Humble Monthly paused for most of it, and haven’t really bought any bargain bundles this year. Despite that, here’s a handful +2 of games for Christmas Day delivery. MEWry Christmas one and all!

PHANTOM DOCTRINE
The year is 1983. The world teeters on the verge of destruction as the Cold War tightens its icy grip. East or West: trust no one, question everything. The fate of humanity rests in your hands as you pit spy versus spy in tactical Phantom Doctrine.

DEAD IN VINLAND
Dead in Vinland is a survival/management game, mixed with RPG and adventure elements, about a Viking family trying their best to survive on a mysterious island.

HORIZON CHASE TURBO
Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by the super-fun-straight-to-the-point classic racing games from the 90s.

DARK FUTURE: BLOOD RED STATE
Step into the extraordinary, dystopian world of Dark Future, filled with danger, chaos and adventure. A game of both action and strategy unlike any other, featuring a unique time dilating command mode to help you make tactical decisions on the dangerous highways of this world.

X-MORPH: DEFENSE
Unique fusion of a top-down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the invader! Use destructive weapons or lead your enemies into a maze of towers. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into the heat of the battle.

AEGIS DEFENDERS
Take on wild beasts, ruthless soldiers, and ancient gods in this 2D Action-Platformer inspired by Tower-Defense combat.

DESERT CHILD
You are a hungry, young hoverbike racer who needs to get off Earth before it E-X-P-L-O-D-E-S. Hunt bounties, throw races, and do whatever you can to get to Mars and win the Grand Prix.

3 Likes

Reminder bump for these giveaways ^ all of which @Flex is going to get at this point!

4 Likes

And one last reminder - Santa draws the winners at midnight!

3 Likes