MEW Giveaways

I still have a Forced Slightly Better Edition sitting in my inventory if anyone wants it just let me know.

Have been claimed.

3 Likes

Haha! I have the free first level in my account so it wont let me enter! Too bad! The odds were forever in my favour!

2 Likes

Whoever won this ill send it tomorrow. Havent been in the office for a while

1 Like

@Blazzok it’s sent bud

3 Likes

congrats :smiley:

Spent time yesterday sorting out the last few Humble Monthlies, and so it’s time for some of Greg’s Giveaways again :slight_smile:

Rapture Rejects - The Rapture Has Happened. You didn’t make the cut. Rapture Rejects is a top down isometric last man standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe. (Winner will also receive Safari Outfit DLC)

Sniper Elite 3 - Sniper Elite 3 is a tactical third-person shooter that combines stealth, gameplay choice and genre-defining ballistics with huge, open levels and the exotic terrain of World War 2 North Africa.

Tower Unite - PLAY, CREATE, PARTY! Tower Unite is a community-based virtual world party game with online games, entertainment, activities, and absolutely NO microtransactions. (Early Access)

Late Shift - Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. Forced into a brutal London heist, you must choose your own path in this interactive cinematic experience with adaptable storylines that lead to one of seven conclusions. Your decisions are you.

Earth Defense Force 4.1 - The Shadow of New Despair - It’s a fight for the future of the planet between the Ravagers, a merciless swarm of alien invaders, and the Earth Defense Force (EDF) in this third-person shooter.Play as four different classes in over 80 missions with a range of 800 weapons at your disposal.Co-op play supported. (Winner will also get ALL 18 DLC released for the game worth R590!)

Fight’N Rage - Fight’N Rage is a brand new old-school side-scroller beat’em up. Inspired by the classics from the “golden age”, and with an art style that mimics the aesthetic from the 90’s arcade gems, this game pays homage to all classic gameplay features that makes this genre one of the best from its time!

Northgard - Northgard is a strategy game based on Norse mythology in which you control a clan of Vikings vying for the control of a mysterious newfound continent.

Absolver - Absolver is an online multiplayer combat game where players are placed behind the mask of a Prospect under control of the Guides, the new rulers of the fallen Adal Empire, who will determine your worth in joining their elite corps of Absolvers.

7 Likes

Thanks for giveaway :smiley:

2 Likes

I will be entering the one for EDF. Shooting giant ants is good, clean fun.

Thanks for the chance.

2 Likes

Cor blimey mates! Almost forgot me bleeding giveaways ended today. (And no, I have no idea why I just typed and vocalized that in an Eliza Doolittle voice :man_shrugging:)

Have just sent all the winners their keys on SteamGifts - please remember to mark as Received once you’ve got it activated on Steam.

Congrats to all the winners, thanks all for entering! Happy gaming, Gamers! GLHF!

• Fight’N Rage = DiscoBear (@murfle)
  • Sniper Elite 3 = FlexSA (@Flex)
  • EDF 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair = Yezzy (@Kwaai)
  • Absolver = MetalSoup (@MetalSoup)
  • Rapture Rejects = FlexSA (@Flex)
  • Late Shift = FlexSA (@Flex)
  • Northgard = Wyvren77 (@Wyvern)
  • Tower Unite = FlexSA (@Flex)

@Flex - will PM the key for the Rapture Rejects DLC to you shortly.
@Kwaai - will PM the 18 keys for your 18 Earth Defense Force DLC to you shortly too. Yeah, I’m sorry but they’re all individual keys :expressionless: Will send you the link to the Steam Multiple Activation page though, so you should be good.

10 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you! I will claim it on monday when I can log into steamgifts - for some reason the site hates my home pc and if i have to reset that password once more I will scream

1 Like

Thank you! Will look into that Activation page!

Also what did I miss with these profile pic changes?

1 Like

I have a Humble Monthly code for:

1. MINIT
  2. Tannenberg
  3. She Remembered Caterpillars
  4. Dandara

First come first serve :wink:

1 Like

Dandara looks pretty cool and a game I would play. Would be keen if it’s still available

1 Like

Anyone want this game? I already own it and have an extra copy.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

3 Likes

Hi Guys and Gals

Some free game codes to the first PM’s sent to me:

• ARMA 2
  • Take on Helicopters
  • Carrier Command Gaea Mission
  • Original War
  • Pound of Ground

It is some Humble Bundle keys from the Bohemia bundle. I already had the top 3 games, and now I have DAYZ too! I probably missed the hype train, but oh well :wink:

5 Likes

Nobody? Your libraries are too full!

1 Like

I would but I dont think I will play any of them - hence not responding :smiley:

2 Likes

ARMA is the only title I’m remotely interested in