MEW Giveaways

Day 12 - Christmas Eve Winners:
:gift::christmas_tree::santa:!:gift::christmas_tree::santa:!:gift::christmas_tree::santa:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
:gift::christmas_tree::santa:!:gift::christmas_tree::santa:!:gift::christmas_tree::santa:

* Wyvern, will PM the keys for Ground Zeros and Definitive Edition DLC to you shorlty.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much. Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Merry merry!

2 Likes

Christmas Day Winners

See, even the SteamGifts Santa :santa: knows who’s been really good this year! :smile:

Merry Christmas to you all! And whether you won anything or not, thank you for joining my Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza!

9 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully I’ll have less accidents in here than in Project cars :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Mad Games is the first to be installed :smiley:

1 Like

thanks GregRedd

2 Likes

Any interest in a GA of the spare key for Tom Clancy’s The Division included in the February Humble Monthly?

Can’t do it through SteamGifts as it’s only redeemable through a UPlay Account, and can only be sent as a gift key link. If you are interested pop a reply to this post and I’ll RNG a winner this coming Friday (8 Feb) at about 8pm.

6 Likes

Ooh… I’m in

1 Like

Swell. Lemme just double check if there’s potential region issues with it again…

I am in. Please add me

1 Like

That is an awesome giveaway! Good luck to the guys - not me I have it already

2 Likes

I got it as well.

1 Like

I avoided The Division mostly because of the feedback it got shortly after launch, then I just forgot about it

1 Like

Okay, we should be good. There is Region Locking on it, but I definitely see GB on the list of eligible countries, and ZA is definitely there too, so it should be okay for @PsychoFish and anyone in South Africa.

Yup, same with me. Got convinced via a MyGaming thread, got hooked into their Discord group, now I am an Admin there :smiley:

If you want it, these guys can get you to max level in 3 to 8 hours… https://discord.gg/N9NvNBj

1 Like

I’m interested as well.

1 Like

mesa-so-very-sorry
I know I said I would do a draw yesterday, but last night disappeared in something of haze. :beers:

Put the 3 names into the Random Picker a minute ago, in the order you entered:
@PsychoFish
@Weasley
@MetalSoup

The winner is @MetalSoup! Will PM you the Humble gift link key in a second. Congrats!

4 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

5 Likes