MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Haha :grin:

Me and waco have played a bit, this should be fun with a lot of people.

1 Like

https://chrono.gg/

Speedrunners for $7.5 for a 4 pack.

Thank you to everyone that joined us on Friday night. We tried to not starve together, but that game is bloody difficult. But was really fun playing with everyone. We were enough that wanted to play that we actually had to create 2 separate sessions, and split the people on Discord. Got really crowded, but was enjoyable.

So, onto this week. Before the week starts and I get so busy I donā€™t get time to breathe, here is the vote for availability for the week. Please vote for when you would want to join us this week.

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Also, I have no idea what game we will play this week. Please discuss and come up with ideas for games. Also note that this will most probably be a PC MEWME. But nothing stops anyone from organising a PS4 or Xbox One MEWME!!

I was gonna help set up a PS4 MEWME if nobody objected, was just gonna wait till the week but might as well now :grinning:

From the list I posted previously, there was interest in playing some Fortnite and seeing that itā€™s free should we give that a try?

Itā€™s about a 7 gig download so if anyone wants to try they should get it.

Fortnite is a battle royale game, think hunger games or PUBG. 100 people dropped on an island, everyone finds weapons and such and last person/team wins.

We can do teams of 4 or 2 depending on the interest.

We can use the ps4 party system or the discord server.

How about Friday from 8pm for an hour or two or more?

If that doesnā€™t suite enough people we can do a poll also.

You can add me on PS4 if you want Iā€™m ENT1TYZA

2 Likes

I just saw now that Wednesday is a holiday, so Iā€™ll play Tuesday night also if anyone wants to join.

So itā€™s Tuesday and Friday
8pm for a few hours
Fortnite
PS4

1 Like

I would not mind playing some more donā€™t starve :smiley:

2 Likes

Same here. It feels like we just touched the surface. With every game I learned more.

1 Like

What the hell, why not. Iā€™ll join for this Tuesday. Iā€™ve never played Fortnite so will be interesting to experience the game. Iā€™ll start the download tonight. Though I do not have a microphone for the PS4. Perhaps we can do Discord then?

1 Like

Cool, we can do Discord.

Yeah, Fortnite is a ā€˜lightā€™ game thatā€™s fast between rounds and fun. Sounds cool.

Looks like Fortnite is cross-platform between PS4 and PC? If so, I might be able to join for a game of 3 later on Tuesday night.
Iā€™m also keen on replaying Donā€™t Starve Together a bit later in the week.

1 Like

I played a few rounds of Fortnite with my nephew last night, it was pretty fun, despite a bunch of 10 year olds screaming into their mics

Iā€™m so bummed I missed Donā€™t Starve :cry:

Well many people want to play it again, we donā€™t have any other suggestions for the PC MEWME, so why not play it again this week? Thereā€™s no reason we canā€™t play it again.

Also come join us in some PS4 Fortnite action tomorrow night

I refuse to play Fortniteā€¦

1 Like

but Iā€™m keen for Donā€™t Starve if there are other people wanting to join

2 Likes

I will join for dont starve as well

Yep sign me up for donā€™t starve

funny thing mine is downloading right now at home, going to try it out tonight and see if my vibe.

2 Likes