MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

This and even Jacks Party box will be great for that - since we can play via the host and phones/tablets

Sorry everyone I’ve been swamped, so I’m late to the party in organising the next MEWME for this week.

I think the idea for Jackbox Party Pack or Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes are good ideas indeed. It also means that not everyone have to buy the game, and people without the games can also participate.

I also want to find out what the interest would be in platforms other than PC. How many people are interested in doing a MEWME on PS4 or Xbox One. Perhaps we can then have multiple ones, one on PC and one on consoles, within the same week.

I’ve added a poll below about the interest in other platforms. The availability poll will go in a different reply

• PC
  • Xbox One
  • PS4

0 voters

Now, please don’t forget on the vote above this one, to state your platform preference. If we have interest of more than 5 people per platform, we will host one on that platform.

Next up, which game should we play? The last 3 games have been really fun, but we need some more ideas from the rest of the people that would like to join.

I’m ok with either PS4 or PC, depending on what the game is, and if I have said game on which platform and stuff…

Well if its on any of the other platforms I suspect we can still participate - so count me in for all three

Here’s a Googled list I put together for PS4 multiplayer games. I don’t have all of the games so I don’t know if they are good or not. I’m sure there are more games out there.

Rocket League Network Players 2-8 R 319.00

Don’t Starve Together Network Players 2-6 R 239.00

Overwatch Network Players 2-12 R 929.00

Injustice 2 Network Players 2-4 R 1,069.00

Fortnite Network Players 2-99 Free

Gang Beasts Network Players 2-8 R 319.00

Battlefield 1 Network Players 2-64 R 999.00

Destiny 2 Network Players 2-9 R 999.00
https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP0002-CUSA06172_00-DESTINYTHEGAME02

Don’t Starve Together Network Players 2-6 R 239.00

Call of Duty WWII Network Players ? R 999.00

Gran Turismo Sport Network Players 2-20 R 549.00

DRIVECLUB Network Players 2-12 R 205.00

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Network Players 2-10 R 779.00

Friday the 13th Network Players 2-8 R 589.00

Titanfall 2 Network Players 2-16 R 629.00

STAR WARS Battlefront II Network Players 2-40 R 999.00

Trackmania Turbo Network Players 2-16 R 399.00

WipEout Omega Collection Network Players 2-8 R 329.00

Everybody’s Golf Network Players 2-20 R 329.00

4 Likes

I’m down for Rocket League or Driveclub. Haven’t really put any time into either.

I also need to learn Fortnight so I have something I can play with my Nephew :slight_smile:

Overwhelming interest seems to lie in PC gaming at the moment. While this does mean that all MEWME’s will be PC based, there is no reason why the console versions of the game cannot be played as well at the same time.

I am inclined to say the next MEWME might be Don’t Starve Together…what say you? Also, with me not having time to create a poll for availability, when do you want to have the next official MEWME?

4 Likes

Don’t Starve Together sounds good! I played the original one ages ago and never tried Together. Can’t even remember how it works.

Count me in - I love the game - Any day of the week this week excpt sat sun

the week after that so far is open

I only have Friday night open to play thus far. Might have Saturday and Sunday as well.

Maybe everyone should vote visually. The days of the week that everyone is free might get lost soon.

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

1 Like

And so another Friday is upon us. Luckily it seems this fits perfectly, as every person that voted said they are available tonight for another infamous MEWME session. Today’s game is Don’t Starve Together. I have little to know knowledge of this game, but I will absolutely be joining for some survival fun. Hope to see you all!

Also, today’s MEWME will be on PC, but anyone can join on the Discord channel for some laughs and fun.

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll join! What time do start?

Hmmm, well I’ll be online from around 7. We can officially start at 8

1 Like

I will be there from 8!

I know a little bit about the game :smiley: Its rather fun especially with more players cos you actually manage to survive longer that way

1 Like

Ill probably die first :rofl:

1 Like

Haha hold my beer.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why someone would willingly give their beer away. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I cant promise it wont be empty when given back…

3 Likes