MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Yes, I almost forgot. Please all remember that from 19:00 tonight, we shall be starting playing Speedrunners! We can play on both PC and Xbox. If there are at least 4 people that wants to play it on Xbox, let me know and I’ll start a game on there. We can then start an Xbox Party and chat about it. Or download Discord to your phone and connect via that to all the PC players as well.

Sorry guys, I’m going to skip tonight. I am exhausted. Just going to play some single player.

1 Like

Unacceptable. you are supposed to be a leader in this community.

1 Like

Yeah I feel bad. I also struggle to keep my eyes open at the moment and I mumble so people keep asking me to repeat myself.

Ok I’ll let it slide this time

1 Like

I’m up for some practice tomorrow evening. Maybe even sometime tomorrow during the day.

1 Like

it will probably have to be during the day as we are going to the rugby later in the afternoon

I’ll have to see how the day goes. And enjoy the rugby!

1 Like

Game is installed and controller is setup and ready to go.

1 Like

Just realised my boyfriend has the controller :sweat_smile: after playing with controls i should be fine

I also tried that. was horrible for me. so i dug the controller up

1 Like

Mine is currently a 20min drive away

That sucks

Could someone send me an updated disco invite?

Here you go it expires after 1 day. https://discord.gg/jzfuuD

2 Likes

Joined thanks!

1 Like

I know it’s early days still but are there any plans for starting a PS4 MEWME some time?

1 Like

Great idea. There is no reason why we cannot have a MEWME for PS4, or even Xbox. If there is enough interest and we can get the right game we can definitely do it.

I’m keen (this post must be 10 characters :grin:)

1 Like

Might make an interesting game evening

2 Likes