MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

I’d be up for more Golf with your Friends.

Candy land.

Blazzok went ham here.

I got stuck :smiley:

4 Likes

Oi, post the one where I came third! Haha I got better (luckier) towards the end.

Did you guys play with random balls?

We started normal and then went over to random balls. It was hilarious.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m keen for speedrunners and GWYF maybe others! Just saw this thread now :smiley:

Limited time at the moment so will try and jump in when I get a chance.

1 Like

We currently have a tie for the day we will have this week’s MEWME

Vote here if you haven’t already

I will leave the poll up a while longer. If we end up in a tie, we will just simply do the multiplayer evening on both those days. I don’t see why not.

Also, Speedrunners are perhaps the most likely of games to be played this week. It only has 4 players multiplayer, so we’ll have to split into teams to play. We can still sit on the same Discord to chat, and we can even make a league out of it. Or, simply suggest a different game you want to play.

Speedrunners is a blast! I found a hilarious custom map that we should play at some stage in the evening.

Funnily enough, I have Speedrunners on XBox and not PC.

1 Like

Yeah me too. Speedrunner was one of the Game With Gold one month so we should be a few on Xbox that has it.

So, it seems we have a winner. The most votes were cast for Friday, so the official date of the next MEWME will be this Friday. Although, a fair few people voted for Wednesday as well. If there is a need, we can have two separate sessions, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. Both can be facilitated by myself or someone else.

Also, Speedrunners will be the game we play this week. So if you’ve got Speedrunners and want to join, we’ll be on Discord chatting up a storm. Also, Speedrunners was an Xbox Games With Gold, so we can also facilitate an Xbox MEWME should there be enough interest. Let me know!!

2 Likes

I’d love to play Speedrunners again. I think me and @Beo and @DarthMol and @Saint_Dee played it a couple of times, if I remember right. I was laughing pretty much the whole time.

3 Likes

Ya, it was a blast!

1 Like

That was amaaaazing.

Tried it out last night for the first time. Really looking forward to Friday night. I struggled to get my controller to work, but there’s a great guide on their page (it’s simple, actually).

So everyone that’s going to play this week, make sure you’ve got your controller sorted beforehand!

I should probably buy this.

we should probably throw in a PUBG practice session over the weekend in preparation for the takealot challenge that starts on Monday.

i could do with some practice!

2 Likes

Good idea. We can organise a play session for tomorrow some time!

1 Like

Amped for tonight. Still need to buy speedrunners though. But will do that when i get home.

1 Like