MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Right people, it’s Thursday already and we have not yet organized this week’s MEWME! :sob:

Anyone interested in some multiplayer action over the weekend? Perhaps another session of Golfing With Your Friends perhaps? Or what about a spirited session of Ultimate Horse? What say you?

2 Likes

I could join some golfing with friends perhaps. sounds cool.

I’d join, but I only have R44 in my steam wallet right now. It won’t let me sell any cards until I make another purchase though!! grr

Count me in as long as I have the game in my library I will be there with bells on I can only do it at night from 8ish

1 Like

I’d play that again. Last time I kept on disconnecting.

2 Likes

Then it’s settled. This weekend, starting tomorrow (Friday) night, we will be playing so GOLF WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

This was the very first game that we played for a MEWME, and ended up being extremely fun. This weekend we will have different times where we can connect and play some mini golf together.

2 Likes

Will it be like a whole weekend thing?

Steam does this now?

Yea
they have done it a few times to me

1 Like

Yes why not. We can play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I know most people won’t be available each day, so the more days we cover the more people can join us for some fun!!

2 Likes

Also never been aware of that either

I’ll get the game then. From 8 each night would be cool?

2 Likes

Sure I think most people will be available then. We can start sooner on Sunday, as on Saturday it’s rugby and I have to suffer through another Sharks loss before I can join.

1 Like

Its been a long time since I’ve made a purchase though… Most people probably won’t have this problem…

Think I will buy it tonight and join you guys. Should go a bit smoother than Don’t starve

1 Like

Hammer will probably pick acorns again.

1 Like

Cool then, tonight at say 7 we will start our next MEWME sessions. I may be a bit late as I’m working late, but anyone can host a game. We can play up to 12 people. And don’t worry, we will have normal balls until people are familiar with the game, and only then will be get the random ball rounds.

1 Like

How big is the download for the game?

1 Like

Not sure, but it’s not a big download at all.

1 Like

Around 400mb IIRC.

1 Like