MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Sweet, I should be able to make it then :slight_smile:

We only eat dinner at 7, so I will only be there at 8

Just went to get it now, it shows it’s a 1.1 Gig download.

3 Likes

Good thing we upgraded to 10MB this month… I’ll probably only be able to buy it after 5 today

1 Like

I just paid full price for a game on steam D:

4 Likes

So far

@DieGrootHammer @murfle @crzwaco @Donisia

2 Likes

I have that game’s music stuck in my head!

2 Likes

I joined late but it was fun.

3 Likes

Ready for golf if anyone wants to join

I will be there in a bit, aka gimme at least 40 mins to clean the kitchen

1 Like

I also want to join. Keen on setting a new high score :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You got 5 minutes left

Thanks for all the games the weekend. Sorry couldn’t make it lastnight. Hope you enjoyed it.

Ps. That damn acorn.

2 Likes

Thanks again for everyone that joined. I missed the other nights of the weekend, but had an absolute blast on Friday night.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. That was fun. Keep picking games I have, hey? lol

2 Likes

Well we are open to any suggestions of games we potentially can play together. We in any case need a new game to be played this week…

1 Like

My feeling is we should potentially cycle through the games played so that if someone has bought a game specifically for MEW Multiplayer evenings they get more than one use out of it.

3 Likes

I like this idea. At the moment we’ve played Golf with your Friends a few times now, as well as Don’t Starve Together. They will stay in rotation for those weeks when we absolutely don’t know what to play. But I feel like we need to add others to the list as well

1 Like

Can we try a Pubg event on friday perhaps? we can do a squad of 10 ppl i think

1 Like

Never going to buy that. The darwin project game just went free to play perhaps everyone can get that instead.