MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Ok so we doing lfd2 tonight then?

Oh noes! Are you guys going to play Left 4 Dead 2? I also wanna! I don’t know if I’ll be able to join tonight though.

Yeah it was very much a spontaneous desision, since we cant keep playing golf and don’t starve all the time lol, plus the vs mode will be quite fun.

I’ve never played it before and always wanted to.

I dont think I will make tonight will only be able to say later.

Also Soli if you cant make it maybe we should try for sunday night?

Thanks Wyv. Unfortunately Sunday nights are out of the question for me. It looks like I may actually be able to game tonight. Or tomorrow night or Saturday.

Hahaha kewl, I will see if I can make it tonight - it all depends on my project I am working on. And if we are playing Victor Vran with my brother tonight.

1 Like

sorry guys wanted to join, but real life interfered

Anyone keen for Deceit / Depth? May be doing that tomorrow 9ish, can confirm once I get home.

Im in for both

Will join tonight, was with a friend last night

Getting guests this weekend, so won’t be able to attend any MEWME events. But I’m so glad to see that others are picking it up and running with the idea.

Deceit-

Okay the plan is to start in an hour ± 7.30pm - https://steamcommunity.com/id/yezzywp/

Drop me an invite if keen to play!

Sorry but don’t have those games.

All good, some friends dropped out and we’ll postpone deceit until tomorrow. It’s free, all you need to do is download it!

Will do just had a full download plate this week.

@kwaai are you on discord?

It is almost halfway through the work week. Cast your votes for the next MEWME day.

• Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

1 Like

Friday Sunday and Tonight are in the lead.

My Sunday vote is a “maybe”.

Im keen for sunday!