MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Yeah thanks, man. Half of next week is already March :grinning:
But no worries, I made my vote.

Okay so looks like we have a unanimous vote for next week Wednesday. Iā€™ll leave up the poll until the end of today. Over the weekend, have a bit of a thought about what game we will be playing then. We will on Monday give the final decision on the game in order to give people time to download it.

4 Likes

More Golf with Friends!

3 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA More golf!

2 Likes

How about we wait till after payday so i can get it aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How much is the Golf with friends?

1 Like

I barely have R200 to my name, and i am keeping it for emergencies so unable to afford even that

1 Like

Doneā€¦ im in :rofl:

2 Likes

Fuck yes timmy.

1 Like

Fuck yes indeedā€¦

1 Like

Its a crazy amount of fun.

1 Like

If we go by the amount of people that voted for wednesday, we should try getting a game that can take a lot of people.

Maybe terraria

Or something with a bit more excitement like lfd2 versus mode

1 Like

can we not do more than once a week?

4 Likes

Right, and so it will be! The next MEWME (Most Epic Win Multiplayer Evening) will be this Wednesday from 20:00 to 22:00. Everyone is welcome and anyone can join. We will be on Discord talking and laughing and having a blast.

Now, onto the game to be played. Iā€™ve seen many ask for a replay of Golf With Your Friends. It was a fabulous time indeed! However, if there are any other suggestions for anything else, letā€™s get that sorted today. By the end of the day we will have to know which game will be played.

Here is a poll for guidance. PLEASE VOTE TODAY STILL

• Golf With Your Friends
  • Terraria
  • Humans Fall Flat
  • Donā€™t Starve Together
  • Speedrunners
  • Other (please specify in the comments)

0 voters

1 Like

Oops. You get one click :grinning: Oh no wait, you can change your vote. Cool.

1 Like

Donā€™t own all of them but speedrunners would be fun to play.

Seems people canā€™t get enough of Golf With Your Friends. Well I donā€™t mind replaying that this week again, but next week we will absolutely play something different, and at the moment it seems like we should go for Speedrunners. The game does look insanely fun as well. Built for the type of gaming we are doing.

Iā€™ll leave open the poll for the rest of the day and confirm the game tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Is it possible to change to a poll where you can choose more than one? Iā€™m up for either Terraria or Donā€™t Starve equallyā€¦

2 Likes

Same here I love terraria until a cheater spoiled the game for me by spawning the best weapon in the game.

1 Like