MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Sorry guys. I won’t be able to join tonight. Hammer picked the busiest day in the year to start this.

I hope you have a good time! Will join next week.

2 Likes

Aww sorry about that Soli. We’ll play it again don’t worry. And next week we’ll make it a different day.

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you for everyone that joined. That was lots and lots of fun. Lots of frustrations, lots of interesting words, and lots of laughs. We’ll definitely play this again.

2 Likes

Do I beat Talentloos for creative language?

Altho Padda will always win

Haha I’m glad you guys enjoyed it. Will join you next time around.

seems i missed this, altho was busy at the time. Can confirm GWF is rather fun. Will try keep this thread in mind and join on the next one :slight_smile:

I cant wait for the next one :grin: ill control my language next time :blush:

2 Likes

Why would you want to do that?

1 Like

NOPE! You are not allowed! I loved the fact that we had such a blast! I am very proud in my efforts for taking last place EVERY game and averaging a score in the 90’s each time.

Thanks tho guys, the laugh was so needed last night.

I’m just sad I kept on dropping from the server.

My brother hates me swearing :joy:

Just say padda from now on :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea crusader that was very odd.

Awesome Im keen to join as well!

Okay, so this weeks MEWME has come and gone, and it was a lot of fun. And perhaps we can already start planning the next game we play next week. Also if there is a preference on a specific day, please vote for your availability for NEXT WEEK ONLY. The day with the most votes will be the second round of MEWME!!

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

1 Like

I won’t be able to join in next week as I’ll be in Ghana. Have fun.

3 Likes

So you’re not Ghana make it? :grin:

6 Likes

If we do it on Wednesday I will be able to join but only a bit later on.

2 Likes

With regards to this voting thing: Can I change or edit my options later? I just don’t know yet when I’ll be working in March…
Also, in terms of the game we’ll be playing: By when will we know/decide? Might need time to download it.

Most of these, unfortunately, have limits of 4 or 6 players, but still throwing some suggestions out to get the ball rolling:

4 Likes

Don’t worry the voting is only for availability next week. We’ll have a quick poll each week to find the most available day. And thanks for the list of games. Some of those are awesome and will definitely be covered.

2 Likes