MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

SO it seems you all wanna play scriblio tonight?

Is that correct?

8:30?

Also I see I was being silly I made a pie chart to look pretty and now I cant see who signed up for tonight

1 Like

Doh! Sorry, @Wyvern. I tried switching it from pie to bar, but that doesnā€™t seem to be possible.

1 Like

Yea I tried as well, here I thought lets be different :stuck_out_tongue: Never again!

Otherwise we make it for tomorrow night.

I will check in tonight to see if anyone is around

1 Like

F

Iā€™ll be around.

2 Likes

Anyone else?
https://skribbl.io/?XFBnRwtiLRll

1 Like

Ahemā€¦ Nice @Wyvern

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Yesterday was a fun change.

3 Likes

I agree thanks guys that was fun!

1 Like

A friend invited me to join in playing some Among Us last night.

Itā€™s a pretty fun party game where you have up to 10 players who form the crew, but 1 or 2 of them are impostors and so instead of getting the spaceship ready for launch they sabotage systems and kill off crew members.

If a crew member reports a dead body they find then there is a Mafia style lynch vote and someone gets booted into space and whether they were an impostor or not gets revealed. In true Mafia style, as the new player I was instantly lynched at the first vote!

The game is fun with everyone on a voice channel. Games are relatively short so itā€™s not too serious, more hilarious as people try to justify why they were in a separate room with the body etc.

Edit: The game is a cheap R42 on Steam and free (with ads) or paid (without ads) on Android and iOS

5 Likes

Does it matter what platform you use? As in, can Steam players and Android players join the same game?

1 Like

Yep itā€™s cross-platform!

1 Like

Can we do an Among Us multi evening? Heard is a massive fun game so I think we should give it a shot

2 Likes

You who own it can go ahead, and till I know what is up with my pc sound I will take a nope.

Oh, I see itā€™s only R42. Looks like it runs on most Proton installs (linux) too. If thereā€™s enough interest, Iā€™ll pick it up. I think I have R32 in my steam wallet, so it would be pretty cheap and I can start selling cards again!

1 Like

Darth posted about it recently - has free and paid versions on mobile in addition to the Steam one that are cross-platform.

3 Likes

Ya, I vaguely recall seeing him posting about it before the memes went viralā€¦ I suppose I could install an android emulator if it comes down to it for the free version.

2 Likes

Are we going to organise a MEWME for among us? I got it on my phone and it is quite interesting and would be fun to play with actual ppl and not randoms from the interwebs

2 Likes

i would be up for it, one of my brothers has it as well and i am sure he wouldnā€™t mind joining

3 Likes

Yes please! I have it but never played. Also have some mates keen to join!

3 Likes

When we doing this?

2 Likes