MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Okay I will google how to do that! Thanks

3 Likes

But how can you Google if you donā€™t have a browser?

5 Likes

Use file explorer after deleting system32, duh!

4 Likes

Wait waht? Google is the internet though.

I just type that into the ā€œType here to searchā€ box

5 Likes

Waitā€¦ Iā€™m confusedā€¦ Are you using a labtop, a CPU or a hard drive?

3 Likes

DSTV Decoder at the moment. I can get my Ipod if that might be easier?

4 Likes

Have to say last night was the best fun Iā€™ve had in a long time, thanks guys was really awesome and we should definitely do it again

4 Likes

Sorry I couldnā€™t make it. By the time the address was over it was getting late.

4 Likes

We forgive you for now

3 Likes

It was fun. Sigstart even had some random watching his stream.

Sorry about your connection @murfle

5 Likes

And the dude wanted to join aswell

3 Likes

At the very end of the stream there was another person who asked for the join link :smile:

4 Likes

When I did a stream for out Church group to play some Jackbox we landed up having to randoms join us - one from the US and one from Denmark!

6 Likes

Maybe next time we let them join if we have a whole bunch of South African specific words like Ani said. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks guys that was so much fun!

4 Likes

Loved it! Thanks!

4 Likes

Itā€™s kinda a good way to get people to join the forum

4 Likes

I DEMAND A SCRIBLIO Night!
And Soon!

• Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday (next week)
  • Tuesday (next week)
  • Wednesday (next week)
  • Thursday (next week)

0 voters

3 Likes

Yes please!!!

2 Likes

Found another potential (future) game for your MEWME events last night, courtesy of following @Entity on a stream raidā€¦

Itā€™s another of those games that is being demoed as part of the Steam Game Festival on at the moment. And it made for hysterically funny watching, so Iā€™d imagine playing it should be good for a laugh too. Seemed to be a decently fleshed out demo, with a fair couple of game modes and character models to choose from.

(Does anyone know if the demos available during the Festival thing will still be available after the event ends on Sunday?)

3 Likes