MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Loadshedding might stop my gameplay… we are in the lovely 8 - 10pm slot

I don’t know where I stand on loadshedding but I do have it downloaded. So if I’m on I’ll pop in.

1 Like

We’re scheduled from 7pm-9ish on Friday for stage 6… :frowning: Only will be available if hell freezes over we get lowered to stage 2

1 Like

I should be able to be there, can also record my perspective, 277gb should be enough for the whole session right :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@oltman reporting for duty!

I will be online from 8-ish and you can join in on the Discord as and when you can. We will do a few rounds and I will try to record all I can for the sake of posterity.

If anyone does not have me as a friend on Steam, find me here with this friend code:

Or just search for “oltman”. You should recognise my icon :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be there, but there’s a chance I’ll have to drop out halfway through. I’ll try not to, though!

3 Likes

How is it possible that @murfle and I only became friends on Steam now??? You are DiscoBear, right?

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So when are we doing this? Me and @wenzdayz have a small comp when we play COD to see who’s carrying who XD

1 Like

and as usual i am winning

3 Likes

Ah bugger, I have loadshedding on Friday night prime time from 20:00 - 22:30

2 Likes

Not always XD but its really fun brings back memories where someone bullied me into getting a Russian account so that we could play games and me ended up carrying on MW1

1 Like

Just finished both tutorials, has some early access bugs, but hopefully it goes well tomorrow, I call shotgun on being the monster first :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is it this Friday?

3 Likes

This Friday and next Friday?

2 Likes

Sadly, 1) loadshedding, and 2) can’t get the game to run :frowning: There’s been mostly positive reports getting it going on Linux but my GPU is 1 gen too old and chokes on a lot of things that are rated platinum…

1 Like

Which Friday is it? And what are we playing? Also what time is this happening?

1 Like

Send me a calendar invite or a Facebook invite

1 Like

Loadshedding putting a spanner in the works for many, but I will be in the Discord around 8pm anyway to see if we get the numbers.

:+1:t3: - you are still coming
:-1:t3: - you wont make it anymore

2 Likes