MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Then, we have a three-way tie for our next Don’t Starve Together MEWME. Seeing as tonight we are playing Fortnite, we can focus on playing some Don’t Starve Together tomorrow! Say from 19:00 again.

1 Like

I will be there from 8ish again - considering dinner is at 7 in our house

Of course, as soon as its a game I have, eskom is off until midnight for me :expressionless:

1 Like

I’m not sure how the cross platform works totally, but I found this article about it:

http://www.newsweek.com/fornite-crossplay-how-enable-ps4-xbox-pc-mobile-play-friends-851769

and my Epic Games and PSN username is ENT1TYZA. So we can see how it goes.

1 Like

I don’t have fibre to stream us, but I’ll record us and we can upload it somewhere.

1 Like

I can’t commit outright, but I may be able to join in the shenanigans tonight. I’ll jump on the discord to get profile names to add people on the Epic Games launcher if I do make it.

1 Like

Aaah man. I have a stupid fucking team building dinner to go to. I would have loved to play some fortnite.

well perhaps we could start sooner? with tomorrow being a public holiday and all… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening playing some Fortnite with @DieGrootHammer and @Pr0fPyr0. Prof was on PC, us two on PS.

The mob party

Bear selfies

We got the message

pr0f in disguise.

Yay. 3rd team

Antics

4 Likes

Is the Don’t Starve Together multiplayer this evening?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the fun two MEWME events this week. On Tuesday we had an absolute blast with Fortnite, and will definitely play that again. Last night we suffered the hardships of Don’t Starve Together, and things ended up looking dicey at best, what with Snuggles constantly harassing us.

3 Likes

I see that Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is on special on Playstation for R109 down from R399 (72% off). It’s a multiplayer game stating: Network Players 2-24. I’m gonna grab it so if anyone has it and wants to try it out for another PS4MEWME we can do it! :slight_smile:

I have no idea how the game works or if it will be good for a MEWME, but it looks fun and has split screen coop so it won’t go to waste with the family.

1 Like

I also see F1 2017 is a lot cheaper on PS4, but still a bit much for the budget. R329 down from R1069 (69% off). Network Players 2-20

Ok I got Plants vs Zombies but it’s a 20gig download, so that will probably only be done on Sunday. Saturday if I’m lucky.

So tonight I’ll be playing Fortnite on PS4 from 8pm for MEWME so join in if you want. We can see what antics we can get up to. We know how to do the cross platform thing so if you want to join from PC.

Otherwise if you want to join the PC MEWME I’m sure a couple of guys will be playing Don’t Starve Together.

See you on Discord

1 Like

Unfortunately not me, Im at my brother this weekend and we tend to shut out the world over weekends and recharge properly

2 Likes

So tonight I didn’t have anyone join in on PS4MEWME, which is cool. I played solo Fortnite while waiting and managed to get a 3rd position, which is nice :grinning:

Until next time :tada:

3 Likes

Sorry man. It’s the XBox people who are normally cool and want to play and things. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s no problem. I will always play, if someone wants to join me, I’ll be there :grin:

2 Likes

Just a reminder I’ll be playing Fortnite from about 8 tonight again if anyone wants to join. PC can cross platform to PS4 and with the new update it’s easier to find each other. I’ll be on Discord also again.

Right, I have made an executive decision (not that I’m an executive of the site), and this weeks MEWME will be FORTNITE!!!

Fortnite is free-to-play, has crossplay between PS4 and PC, and Xbox One and PC, so no-one has an excuse to download and play along with us.

Yes, we all suck at the game (except for @Entity), but we should suck together!!

So indicate your availability for this week’s MEWME, which is a cross-over episode with MEWME PS4 as well.

• Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

1 Like