MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Unfortunately not me, Im at my brother this weekend and we tend to shut out the world over weekends and recharge properly

2 Likes

So tonight I didn’t have anyone join in on PS4MEWME, which is cool. I played solo Fortnite while waiting and managed to get a 3rd position, which is nice :grinning:

Until next time :tada:

3 Likes

Sorry man. It’s the XBox people who are normally cool and want to play and things. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s no problem. I will always play, if someone wants to join me, I’ll be there :grin:

2 Likes

Just a reminder I’ll be playing Fortnite from about 8 tonight again if anyone wants to join. PC can cross platform to PS4 and with the new update it’s easier to find each other. I’ll be on Discord also again.

Right, I have made an executive decision (not that I’m an executive of the site), and this weeks MEWME will be FORTNITE!!!

Fortnite is free-to-play, has crossplay between PS4 and PC, and Xbox One and PC, so no-one has an excuse to download and play along with us.

Yes, we all suck at the game (except for @Entity), but we should suck together!!

So indicate your availability for this week’s MEWME, which is a cross-over episode with MEWME PS4 as well.

• Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

1 Like

Sorry guys, but I’ll be skipping this week.

I’m playing that damn game to death to try get better :slight_smile: Nobody joined in the weekend so I’m keen for whenever :slight_smile:

Yea Im skipping as well, the bobbing and weaving in the game gives me motionsickness

Ill try and join.

Damn, everyone voted for Thursday and Wednesday, and I missed the days. Don’t know if it went ahead in any case. Apologies for not organising it. I’ve been absolutely swamped at work.

1 Like

Same problem for me unfortunately. I gamed very little this week. Hopefully next week will be back to normal.

I missed out as well, I did log in to discord to see, but I was in one of my anti people headspaces and staring at the screen not being able to make up my mind what to play.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ll try and log in after 21:00 to see if anyone will be on.

1 Like

You win brownie points for using David :stuck_out_tongue:
I wont have my pc this weekend so I will miss out.

2 Likes

OK folks… I’ve volunteered to help @DieGrootHammer with MEWME for awhile, so let’s see if we can arrange some gametime in the form of co-op multiplayer goodness this week.

To keep things simple, we’ll play ye olde faithe-fulle Don’t Starve Together. Plus it’d be sweet if we play a horror-type game on Friday the 13th.

I’ve got training tomorrow (Thursday) evening from 19:45 to 21:15, and this weekend is filled with weddings and old friends visiting from the UK, but if the majority votes for a day other than Friday, we can try to get a stand-in acting Most Epic Chief Whip (Chief Most Epic Whip?) to run this week’s MEWME.

Aaaanyway. Let the jabbering cease and the polling commence!

Also sound off if you’d prefer to start earlier or later than 19h00.

• Thursday (12 April)
  • Friday (13 April)
  • Saturday (14 April)
  • Sunday (15 April)

0 voters

2 Likes

Installing as we speak.

I can commit to Friday night no probs, but only really after 8pm.

2 Likes

Oh wow! MEWME is still a thing :wink: I’m in. I need to forget about RL and go get killed by hunger or insanity or whatever.

3 Likes

Sorry guys but I’ll have to skip for now. I hope you all have a great time!

1 Like